Anybody here know and signed up with liveoffbeats?

1. 3 weeks ago

Jaytay

Feb 26 User since 2015 + 287 RP
    Edited 3 weeks ago by Jaytay

I was thinking of joining the membership but wanted to hear of any reviews first.

Some say it's not really worth it, but some say any knowledge works

2. Mike

Feb 26 User since 2016 New York + 419 RP

I might be interested if Soundgine offered a promo code for his stuff

3. highflown

Feb 27 User since 2015 + 652 RP

If you're in a good spot in your business and you have a game plan and a vision of what you need to do every day to successfully grow your business then you don't need this. If you're still lost and have alot of unanswered questions on how to expand and get more sales then this is pretty much a no brainer man tbh.... for 20 bucks a month you get hella info on how to expand your music business. Hell you can even download all the courses and then just cancel the membership if money is that tight

4. sontwisted

Feb 27 Power Contributor User since 2015 Brooklyn NY + 2196 RP

Dude has been suspect to me for a minute

5. sontwisted

'@Mike' that will never happen your man and his partner kevin barnes went on a tirade a few years back about how soundgine is a scam

6. Jaytay

Feb 27 User since 2015 + 287 RP

'@sontwisted' But somebody that's new that has zero knowledge, do you think his knowledge is helpful?

7. Breeze

Feb 27 User since 2015 London + 822 RP
    Edited 3 weeks ago by Breeze

'@sontwisted'

http://hedzhigh.com/

Dope website, don't mean to threadjack, but I see you limit your beats to around 40 seconds, how is that working out for you in terms of sales?

8. sontwisted

'@Breeze' the beats are not 40 seconds just the demo so people cant rip the whole thing i dont see a difference from when it was the entire beat playing plus it makes the site load a little faster

9. sontwisted

'@jaytay' what he says on the surface sounds good but he doesn't actually tell you anything actionable until you purchase one of his courses and i have not purchased any so i don't know what he actually is telling you, what makes him suspect to me is the fact that you never see him making any beats he has no beat store even his website has no beats to listen to or purchase and the beat making videos on his youtube channel are made by other people and i used to be subscribed to his email list he starts getting pushy when you don't purchase his shit comes of kind of desperate to make a sale for someone who is supposedly caking off beat sales and placements

10. WordplayMetzger

Feb 28 User since 2018 + 73 RP

Save your money fam. Postmans been pushing the same generic info since like 09 (joy)

11. Jaytay

Feb 28 User since 2015 + 287 RP

Alright guys, I removed the link.
    Then where can one get educated?

12. yonaskbeatz

Feb 28 User since 2016 + 271 RP

@Jaytay' Alright guys, I removed the link.
    Then where can one get educated?

go watch DJ Pain 1 / ProducerGrind on youtube. great channels

13. Jaytay

Feb 28 User since 2015 + 287 RP

Thanks' @yonaskbeatz'' @WordplayMetzger'' @sontwisted'

or Sign Up to reply!