Suggestions

1. 9 months ago

itbangz

29 Jan 2019 Power Contributor User since 2016 + 1537 RP

Is it me or after latest update mobile site looks a little messed up?
    1) that purchase text looks out of place
    2) there should be producer name somewhere?
    3) how to check "about me" from mobile?

itbangz.com - Instant Beat Shop - Google Chrome.jpg
    '
    @Soundgine'' @Codemaker'

2. Soundgine

29 Jan 2019 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17604 RP

The producer name, yes it should be there. We'll be updating the mobile further tonight, thanks. We'll consider all your suggestions listed.

3. fenixprod

30 Jan 2019 User since 2018 Lithuania + 623 RP

'@Soundgine' My request would be not about mobile style but in general. I would appreciate if you could add an option to control licenses - show/hide them. Here is an example.

4. Soundgine

30 Jan 2019 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17604 RP

'@fenixprod'

Interesting, what would be the main purpose to hide licenses besides the obvious. There a main reason behind it?

5. fenixprod

'@Soundgine', In general, I would use it in the following way - I want to experiment (within a year) with different license options and offers (for example offer only .wav or track outs files for sale, and then I need to hide my section of mp3 offers at all), or a vice versa - hide track outs in order to concentrate on other sales. I would use this option along with changes in my price list and pricing tables on my website. So I need a flexible tool to switch it but still keep files on a server.

am I answered your question?

6. fenixprod

'@Soundgine' Another option, which would be in had for sales (or more up-sale) is license upgrade option in Hydra. About that, I was writing in another forum topic, but nobody answered, so copy it here:

It would be great to have an option in Hydra player for an existing customer to upgrade their licenses manually.
    For example, if one bought a Basic beat by 20 USD and wants to get the same beat with an upgraded license (let's say Premium for 50 USD, when he needs to pay only additional 30 USD on top), it would be cool to have such option in the player.

Because now I have just a form to fill in my website about it. (then the manual process of order and payment via PayPal is organized).

Does anyone besides me need that option in a long-term perspective?
    Is it possible to develop it?

7. 8 months ago

fenixprod

5 Mar 2019 User since 2018 Lithuania + 623 RP

'@Soundgine'' @Codemaker'' @Jarvis' could be possible to receive feedback from you regarding this feature too? :)

@fenixprod'' @Soundgine' My request would be not about mobile style but in general. I would appreciate if you could add an option to control licenses - show/hide them. Here is an example.

8. Ibsenproducer

5 Mar 2019 Power Contributor User since 2016 Venezuela + 2168 RP

@fenixprod'' @Soundgine' My request would be not about mobile style but in general. I would appreciate if you could add an option to control licenses - show/hide them. Here is an example.

You Can Hide the Licenses, you need SET GLOBAL PRICE and in the license that you want, you only need clear the price and put without price, i have 5 Licenses and i apply it for my Trackouts Licenses.

Check how i use it.

Hide License.jpg

9. fenixprod

6 Mar 2019 User since 2018 Lithuania + 623 RP
    Edited 8 months ago by fenixprod

@Ibsenproducer '; You Can Hide the Licenses, you need SET GLOBAL PRICE and in the license that you want, you only need clear the price and put without price, i have 5 Licenses and i apply it for my Trackouts Licenses.

Check how i use it.

Hi Ibsen, thank you for answering my question and showing the way do it. By you example I see that it works. And try to play around with it. (fincross) If it is so, then one of my suggestions-requests can be closed.

Secondly, I had another thought about license upgrade function inside the hydra, i'm copying my text here,' @Ibsenproducer '; and other members, tell me what you think. Maybe you had experience with customers when they wanted to upgarde the license and find a workaround?

@fenixprod'' @Soundgine' Another option, which would be in had for sales (or more up-sale) is a license upgrade option in Hydra. About that, I was writing in another forum topic, but nobody answered, so copy it here:

It would be great to have an option in Hydra player for an existing customer to upgrade their licenses manually.
    For example, if one bought a Basic beat by 20 USD and wants to get the same beat with an upgraded license (let's say Premium for 50 USD, when he needs to pay only additional 30 USD on top), it would be cool to have such option in the player.

Because now I have just a form to fill in my website about it. (then the manual process of order and payment via PayPal is organized).

Does anyone besides me need that option in a long-term perspective?
    Is it possible to develop it?

10. Ibsenproducer

7 Mar 2019 Power Contributor User since 2016 Venezuela + 2168 RP

@fenixprod' Hi Ibsen, thank you for answering my question and showing the way do it. By you example I see that it works. And try to play around with it. (fincross) If it is so, then one of my suggestions-requests can be closed.

Secondly, I had another thought about license upgrade function inside the hydra, i'm copying my text here,' @Ibsenproducer '; and other members, tell me what you think. Maybe you had experience with customers when they wanted to upgarde the license and find a workaround?

Honestly i think we can do it manually, talking with the customer and send a paypal.me , I think there are more important updates. in my opinion' @fenixprod'

11. fenixprod

7 Mar 2019 User since 2018 Lithuania + 623 RP

@Ibsenproducer '; Honestly i think we can do it manually, talking with the customer and send a paypal.me , I think there are more important updates. in my opinion' @fenixprod'

Thanks for the honest opinion. Could you name more important changes/updates? (just want to know, how do you see it heading). Peace.

12. itbangz

9 Mar 2019 Power Contributor User since 2016 + 1537 RP
    Edited 8 months ago by itbangz

agree with' @Ibsenproducer '; that license upgrades are too complicated for design and use.

next change should be collab splits as it was promised years back' @Soundgine'

13. Ibsenproducer

14 Mar 2019 Power Contributor User since 2016 Venezuela + 2168 RP

@itbangz' agree with' @Ibsenproducer '; that license upgrades are too complicated for design and use.

next change should be collab splits as it was promised years back' @Soundgine'

Yes bro i think the Collab too is a Important Update for motive the producers to collabs.

or Sign Up to reply!