(Tutorial) Make Custom Contracts

1. last week

Ibsenproducer

Jan 9 Power Contributor User since 2016 Venezuela + 1950 RP

I would like to show you how I make my personalized contracts.

I thought that for this an update would be needed, but it is not necessary, I create my contracts in English and Spanish.

What we need is a text editor program (Word, Notepad, Sublime Text, etc).

We need to configure our contracts section here: https://soundgine.com/control.php?f=contracts

and create the Templates for the contracts.

Every time you need to customize it, you would have to copy the contract text, (Important!) Save a copy of the template text.

Enter your text editor and look for the "Replace" function, search for the value "%BUYER%" and replace all the values with the name of the buyer.

In the same case to change the value of %BEATNAME%,%DATETIME%, %LICENSE% or %PRICE%.

After you have customized your entire contract, update and create random Previews until you get the desired license.

I know it's something simple, but it works very well, if you want to modify something in your contracts.

Regards.

2. fenixprod

Jan 12 User since 2018 Lithuania + 380 RP

'@Ibsenproducer '; Thank you for sharing this valuable information and knowledge. I'm sure it took time for you prepare and explain it. That's cool :)

3. Ibsenproducer

Jan 12 Power Contributor User since 2016 Venezuela + 1950 RP

@fenixprod'' @Ibsenproducer '; Thank you for sharing this valuable information and knowledge. I'm sure it took time for you prepare and explain it. That's cool :)

Thanks broo!! :-D

4. 6 days ago

Soundgine

Jan 17 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 16383 RP

'@Ibsenproducer '; Excellent tutorial, thanks for being a valuable member on here!

(on-fire)

5. Ibsenproducer

Jan 17 Power Contributor User since 2016 Venezuela + 1950 RP

@Soundgine'' @Ibsenproducer '; Excellent tutorial, thanks for being a valuable member on here!

(on-fire)

Your Welcome Guys, the idea is that we grow all together (grin) and among all, make soundgine the best page of beatmakers.

6. 4 days ago

Tone

Jan 19 User since 2016 Florida USA + 716 RP

Wow dude, you're getting good views on this.
    Nice tutorial, not very many people actually contribute knowledge.

(fire) (fire) (fire)

7. 3 days ago

Ibsenproducer

Jan 19 Power Contributor User since 2016 Venezuela + 1950 RP

Thanks' @Tone' (fincross) what I can contribute to the community, I will bro.

Regards!! (fire)

8. itbangz

Jan 19 Power Contributor User since 2016 + 1389 RP

'@Ibsenproducer '; your site looks great now! honestly im impressed. (fire)

9. 2 days ago

Ibsenproducer

Jan 21 Power Contributor User since 2016 Venezuela + 1950 RP

@itbangz'' @Ibsenproducer '; your site looks great now! honestly im impressed. (fire)

Thanks bro your site looks very clean, and the color palette that you select is the most i like. B)

10. yesterday

shonzybeatz

yesterday User since 2015 + 623 RP

'@Ibsenproducer' Thanks for sharing valuable info fam !

11. Ibsenproducer

yesterday Power Contributor User since 2016 Venezuela + 1950 RP

@shonzybeatz'' @Ibsenproducer' Thanks for sharing valuable info fam !

Your welcome fam!!! :-D

or Sign Up to reply!