Youtube Download Gates for Players

1. 8 months ago

Ibsenproducer

9 Jan 2019 Power Contributor User since 2016 Venezuela + 2129 RP

Hey Friends,

Some time ago I've been thinking, what would be an excellent idea to add to the free downloads, Follow (Youtube) to Download.

Many producers offer our beats on Youtube, and many artists download from there, I know that emails are collected, but it would also be excellent to collect YouTube subscriptions to download.
    '
    @Soundgine'' @Codemaker' I think that this and the Collaboration function, would be very important.

Regards.

2. Edited 8 months ago by shonzybeatz

'@Ibsenproducer '; I agree, this is very important updates

3. fenixprod

12 Jan 2019 User since 2018 Lithuania + 609 RP
    Edited 8 months ago by fenixprod

'@Soundgine'' @Codemaker' agree on that too.
    Plus, as' @Ibsenproducer '; mentioned about the importance, additional topics for discussion. I think important options in Hydra is to hide/unhide any of the Licenced beats.

For example, I have 35 beats and offer 4 licenses types. I want to experiment and remove (for time being) Basic License of all my beats. In other words is it possible to have an option to hide/make invisible License options in the player, without removing uploaded beat files of it.

If such option exists, let me know, if not, it is must to have.

P.S. Not to mention that I was writing suggestion/request to have in Hydra a License Upgrade module, which I think is important. You can read about it in this soundgine forum topic: https://soundgine.com/forum/index.php/1967-license-upgrade-option-in-hydra

4. Ibsenproducer

12 Jan 2019 Power Contributor User since 2016 Venezuela + 2129 RP

Thanks' @fenixprod' :-D

5. itbangz

14 Jan 2019 Power Contributor User since 2016 + 1517 RP

wake up,' @Soundgine'

6. yonaskbeatz

16 Jan 2019 User since 2016 + 271 RP

'@Soundgine' :) :)

7. Soundgine

16 Jan 2019 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17563 RP

Hey guys, so this is what you guys want? I promise to have the dev team develop this next. We are starting to roll out some updates that include more professional looking emails that your customers get after they purchase and payment received for producers, I'll explain more in a separate post.

Not sure if Youtube has an API for a simple gate or we need to build one from scratch. First, we need to find out if it's within Youtube's TOS to even do this. Stay tuned.

8. fenixprod

16 Jan 2019 User since 2018 Lithuania + 609 RP
    Edited 8 months ago by fenixprod

'@Soundgine' Thanks and hoping to read from you soon. What about the option to hide/unhide unwanted beats and licensing options? If it is already existing in Hydra, do let me know how to manage it. :) Thanks!

Example:
    -image-

9. Ibsenproducer

16 Jan 2019 Power Contributor User since 2016 Venezuela + 2129 RP

@Soundgine' Hey guys, so this is what you guys want? I promise to have the dev team develop this next. We are starting to roll out some updates that include more professional looking emails that your customers get after they purchase and payment received for producers, I'll explain more in a separate post.

Not sure if Youtube has an API for a simple gate or we need to build one from scratch. First, we need to find out if it's within Youtube's TOS to even do this. Stay tuned.

'
    @Soundgine' friends check this method of YOutube Gate Download: Youtube Gate Example need press in the download button.

i think this is the API for subscriptions: API Youtube

Thanks friend.

10. 7 months ago

Jarvis

16 Feb 2019 Administrator User since 2016 Los Angeles + 873 RP

Well Hello Youtube API, let's get down to business shall we?

-image-

11. 6 months ago

Ibsenproducer

16 Feb 2019 Power Contributor User since 2016 Venezuela + 2129 RP

@Jarvis' Well Hello Youtube API, let's get down to business shall we?

-image-

Thanks Jarvis, Lets do it!!! if need help for more ideas let me know!

12. itbangz

16 Feb 2019 Power Contributor User since 2016 + 1517 RP

cant wait!

13. itbangz

16 Feb 2019 Power Contributor User since 2016 + 1517 RP

also some clients claimed they cant find beat in email because its gone to "promotions" folder. Any ideas how to prevent that?

14. itbangz

25 Feb 2019 Power Contributor User since 2016 + 1517 RP

any estimate?

15. Jarvis

26 Feb 2019 Administrator User since 2016 Los Angeles + 873 RP

'@itbangz' We should be done in about 24 hours, we decided to add in an extra feature that delayed the release date.

The hard part is over.

16. Ibsenproducer

26 Feb 2019 Power Contributor User since 2016 Venezuela + 2129 RP

@Jarvis'' @itbangz' We should be done in about 24 hours, we decided to add in an extra feature that delayed the release date.

The hard part is over.

this will be amazing guys. (fire)

17. Soundgine

26 Feb 2019 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17563 RP

Thank you for your patience, all of you.

(grin)

18. Jonus

26 Feb 2019 User since 2018 + 107 RP

Guys, do you think this is really a good idea? I mean I was always wary about forcing people to like my Youtube, Facebook page etc.

19. Tone

26 Feb 2019 User since 2016 Florida USA + 795 RP

I don't think it's a bad idea, if you like you enough to want to download a beat, they should like you enough to follow.

20. fenixprod

27 Feb 2019 User since 2018 Lithuania + 609 RP

I think that good option if you have a stream of traffic to your player.

By the way, speaking about the Youtube header on Hydra (and youtube button next to beat name) - do the plays counts trough these two channels at your youtube channel? :/

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!