Youtube Download Gates for Players

1. last week

Ibsenproducer

Jan 9 Power Contributor User since 2016 Venezuela + 1950 RP

Hey Friends,

Some time ago I've been thinking, what would be an excellent idea to add to the free downloads, Follow (Youtube) to Download.

Many producers offer our beats on Youtube, and many artists download from there, I know that emails are collected, but it would also be excellent to collect YouTube subscriptions to download.
    '
    @Soundgine'' @Codemaker' I think that this and the Collaboration function, would be very important.

Regards.

2. shonzybeatz

Jan 9 User since 2015 + 623 RP
    Edited last week by shonzybeatz

'@Ibsenproducer '; I agree, this is very important updates

3. fenixprod

Jan 12 User since 2018 Lithuania + 380 RP
    Edited last week by fenixprod

'@Soundgine'' @Codemaker' agree on that too.
    Plus, as' @Ibsenproducer '; mentioned about the importance, additional topics for discussion. I think important options in Hydra is to hide/unhide any of the Licenced beats.

For example, I have 35 beats and offer 4 licenses types. I want to experiment and remove (for time being) Basic License of all my beats. In other words is it possible to have an option to hide/make invisible License options in the player, without removing uploaded beat files of it.

If such option exists, let me know, if not, it is must to have.

P.S. Not to mention that I was writing suggestion/request to have in Hydra a License Upgrade module, which I think is important. You can read about it in this soundgine forum topic: https://soundgine.com/forum/index.php/1967-license-upgrade-option-in-hydra

4. Ibsenproducer

Jan 12 Power Contributor User since 2016 Venezuela + 1950 RP

Thanks' @fenixprod' :-D

5. itbangz

Jan 14 Power Contributor User since 2016 + 1389 RP

wake up,' @Soundgine'

6. yonaskbeatz

Jan 16 User since 2016 + 249 RP

'@Soundgine' :) :)

7. Soundgine

Jan 16 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 16383 RP

Hey guys, so this is what you guys want? I promise to have the dev team develop this next. We are starting to roll out some updates that include more professional looking emails that your customers get after they purchase and payment received for producers, I'll explain more in a separate post.

Not sure if Youtube has an API for a simple gate or we need to build one from scratch. First, we need to find out if it's within Youtube's TOS to even do this. Stay tuned.

8. fenixprod

Jan 16 User since 2018 Lithuania + 380 RP
    Edited last week by fenixprod

'@Soundgine' Thanks and hoping to read from you soon. What about the option to hide/unhide unwanted beats and licensing options? If it is already existing in Hydra, do let me know how to manage it. :) Thanks!

Example:
    -image-

9. Ibsenproducer

Jan 16 Power Contributor User since 2016 Venezuela + 1950 RP

@Soundgine' Hey guys, so this is what you guys want? I promise to have the dev team develop this next. We are starting to roll out some updates that include more professional looking emails that your customers get after they purchase and payment received for producers, I'll explain more in a separate post.

Not sure if Youtube has an API for a simple gate or we need to build one from scratch. First, we need to find out if it's within Youtube's TOS to even do this. Stay tuned.

'
    @Soundgine' friends check this method of YOutube Gate Download: Youtube Gate Example need press in the download button.

i think this is the API for subscriptions: API Youtube

Thanks friend.

or Sign Up to reply!