Hydra Player Problem

1. 5 weeks ago

shonzybeatz

Nov 1 User since 2015 + 599 RP

There is big delay after customers click on "BUY" when using mobile device and video in header become black after that.

Any solution ?' @Soundgine'' @Codemaker'

2. Codemaker

Nov 2 Administrator User since 2014 + 1274 RP

'@shonzybeatz' please remove the 3rd party chat script and then test.

3. shonzybeatz

Nov 2 User since 2015 + 599 RP

@Codemaker'' @shonzybeatz' please remove the 3rd party chat script and then test.

I removed 3rd party chat script / tested, didn't solve the problem.

4. shonzybeatz

Nov 5 User since 2015 + 599 RP

'@Codemaker' I did what you told me 3 days ago (removed 3rd party chat script / tested and that didn't solve the problem) i'm still waiting for your response, is there any solution ? Thank you in advance.

Regards,
    Shonzy

5. Soundgine

Nov 7 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 16184 RP

'@shonzybeatz' We kind of replicated the issue and looking into optimizing the speed. You do have alot of Youtube videos on your page that could be contributing to the slow loading, remember, VUE is a one-page design so it has to load everything at once.

6. 4 weeks ago

shonzybeatz

Nov 7 User since 2015 + 599 RP

@Soundgine'' @shonzybeatz' We kind of replicated the issue and looking into optimizing the speed. You do have alot of Youtube videos on your page that could be contributing to the slow loading, remember, VUE is a one-page design so it has to load everything at once.

I had same number of youtube videos before but this never happened. I think it started after missing sections issue and update, but i found what's the problem, after i removed section HEADER IMAGE / VIDEO, delay after i click on BUY (when i'm using mobile device) disappeared.

Can we fix this so i could put back my video in header ? (video is 1280x720 and only 4.26 MB so i don't understand why it cause big delay when people click on buy and that video in header become black - this happening only on mobile device) - I used this video before and never had this issue

Regards,
    Shonzy

or Sign Up to reply!