New Update broke my website (resolved)

1. 6 weeks ago

My website adversesari.com is buggy today it was fine yesterday and I have not added any new changes on soundgine or anywhere else today or yesterday but now it won't let me scroll down and when it does I am stuck on the deals in an infinite loop of the section on my deals and licenses and then it after a while it crashes. I tried it on another browser, computer and on my phone and it does the same thing. Can anyone help me, please?

Looks like' @Codemaker' got the issue resolved gentlemen, apologies for the bug it was due to the new license column.

2. sontwisted

Oct 25 Power Contributor User since 2015 Brooklyn NY + 2147 RP
    Edited 6 weeks ago by sontwisted

'@Codemaker' ' @Soundgine' that is crazy it most definitley is stuck on a loop of the license section with infinite scrolling

3. sontwisted

i notice your site is auto playing the beat with googles new policies for chrome that shouldn'
    t happen maybe try turning that off in your settings

4. sontwisted

cant even get to the site with safari

5. I just turned off the autoplay. The website was good until yesterday; maybe it was the update that messed it up I don't know.

6. Edited 6 weeks ago by GreedBeats

'' @Codemaker''; '' @Soundgine''; It is still broken after I turned off the autoplay. I think this bug happened after I updated it, I did not make any changes in soundgine at all. The only difference I did was update it.

7. DJFATZ

Oct 26 User since 2015 Florida + 102 RP

I'm stuck in that loop as well.

8. berklimusic

Oct 27 User since 2017 Las Vegas + 3 RP

my website as well!

9. SkillyMusic

Oct 27 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 2470 RP

I didn't update but it's the same thing on my site!' @Soundgine' can you fix this?

10. SkillyMusic

Oct 27 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 2470 RP

@sontwisted' cant even get to the site with safari

same here

11. Deleted 6 weeks ago by sontwisted
  12. sontwisted

Oct 27 Power Contributor User since 2015 Brooklyn NY + 2147 RP

i cant reach my site through safari either but everything is fine through chrome' @Soundgine'

13. Soundgine

Oct 29 Administrator User since 2014 Answer Los Angeles + 16184 RP

Looks like' @Codemaker' got the issue resolved gentlemen, apologies for the bug it was due to the new license column.

or Sign Up to reply!