None of my beats can be purchased...

1. 2 months ago
    Edited 2 months ago by Xaviorjordan

Switched over from BeatStars to SoundGine 2 days ago and i'm still in the process of setting everything up. The only reason for the switch was the support for other payment processors besides PayPal which i'm trying to move away from. I've set up both Stripe and Authorize.Net in my panel, but on my Hydra player the 'Buy' button is not responsive at all. I've uploaded all files for each beat so i don't believe that's the reason for this. I also emailed support before I signed up and I was assured that PayPal was not required to make sales on SoundGine. Has this happened to anyone else or is there any solution to this issue? Any help would be appreciated. I have multiple customers waiting to make purchases so this is pretty urgent.

My page: http://xaviorjordan.soundgine.com

Fixed it, thanks for the help!

2. Ibsenproducer

Oct 7 Power Contributor User since 2016 Venezuela + 1814 RP

hey' @Xaviorjordan' You can Try only use 1 method for the credit card payment, try only with Stripe, and try add combined with Paypal too. example: Stripe and Paypal settings.

I use Paypal and 2checkout, and works fine

3. Fixed it, thanks for the help!

4. sontwisted

Oct 7 Power Contributor User since 2015 Brooklyn NY + 2147 RP
    Edited 2 months ago by sontwisted

I just tried to purchase it says the account has not been given the permission for this request from cell phone it worked on my tablet

5. Soundgine

Oct 8 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 16184 RP

Issue was due because the Stripe settings were left empty, since he has filled that section properly the checkout process is fine.

6. Tyson

Oct 8 User since 2016 Hawaii + 740 RP

Looks good to me

-image-

7. Still didn't manage to setup stripe at my side and left only Paypal... Do many artists use Credit Card method?

8. Soundgine

Oct 10 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 16184 RP

'@fenixprod' Setting up credit card alongside Paypal is essential. We have consistently seen more sales for beatmakers as a result of offering multiple payment types. Not everybody has Paypal or has had Paypal issues but can use a debit/credit card just fine and vice versa.

9. @Soundgine'' @fenixprod' Setting up credit card alongside Paypal is essential. We have consistently seen more sales for beatmakers as a result of offering multiple payment types. Not everybody has Paypal or has had Paypal issues but can use a debit/credit card just fine and vice versa.

Thank you for this information. I'll consider it and setup this option asap at my side! :)

or Sign Up to reply!