What's Cookin at Soundgine Labs? Well...

1. 2 months ago

OHLY

Oct 6 Administrator User since 2015 London - Los Angeles + 1185 RP

Hola! We've been quiet I know but the guys wanted me to let you know they are still mashing up the keys to bring you new updates. We for sure thank you for your patience! As mentioned by one of our developers we are adding some heavy artillery in the way you sell your brand. Yes, that's really vague but I'll be more detailed soon.' @Tristan' said it best.

I'm a part-time developer for them and what they are doing is breaking down walls. All I can say is selling beats is only one part of the equation, think multi-store. It's a sh*t load of work but it's the future and they have a beta model of it, I'm trying to convince them to share it but releasing it so soon in an uncompleted state has its drawbacks.

There are a few dozen other features they could be doing but this iteration of updates is infinitely more important for all of you.

Be excited. B)

It's 3:44am and the guys haven't had a break and I keep telling them Redbull isn't healthy for them.

Stay tuned <(^.^)>

2. All Star

Oct 6 User since 2016 + 128 RP

I don't want to speak for everybody but we all appreciate the update on what's going on. I'm perfectly content with the current platform but letting us all know what you guys are doing is just professional courtesy, thanks.

3. SkillyMusic

Oct 6 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 2470 RP

gotta agree with' @All Star' , thanks for the update' @OHLY'

4. minty

Oct 6 User since 2016 + 377 RP

Yup, much better than leaving us in the dark.

5. ja809

Oct 7 Santo Domingo + 170 RP

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE T_T XD ('< B)

6. Tyson

Oct 8 User since 2016 Hawaii + 740 RP

You guys never disappoint, solid SOLID platform, but more importantly, you never abandon the SOUNDGINE project.

or Sign Up to reply!