Customers viewing my Contracts

1. 10 months ago

Laisik

27 Sep 2018 User since 2018 + 82 RP

So I uploaded 2 different contract PDF's in "Manage Contracts" under "Tools". These are for the 2 licenses I have, Lease and Premium Lease. How can a customer view these before they make a purchase? All I can see is when the beat is in the cart there is an option to "view license", but that just brings up the general Terms of Service, which is the same regardless of what license they choose, not the specific license contract for the license they chose. Is there something I am missing?

you can check out on my site how I did it, just link to google docs pdf. Kinda goofy, but the only way i found.

2. itbangz

27 Sep 2018 Power Contributor User since 2016 Answer + 1511 RP

you can check out on my site how I did it, just link to google docs pdf. Kinda goofy, but the only way i found.

3. Laisik

28 Sep 2018 User since 2018 + 82 RP

Thanks thats pretty clever. I'll give it a shot.

4. Laisik

28 Sep 2018 User since 2018 + 82 RP

@itbangz' you can check out on my site how I did it, just link to google docs pdf. Kinda goofy, but the only way i found.

How did you create that custom hyperlink in one of the License tabs?

5. SkillyMusic

28 Sep 2018 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 2534 RP

I mentioned to soundgine in a private thread that it would be awesome to have a link below each license that when you click on it opens a pop up window to show the information for the respective license.
    Something like this:

-image-

Soundgine responded and said they gonna implement this to VUE soon, since this is not that big of a deal. :)

6. ja809

28 Sep 2018 User since 2018 Santo Domingo + 184 RP

'@SkillyMusic' That would be so usefull...

or Sign Up to reply!