Soundgine Market Concept (Design)

1. 11 months ago

ja809

13 Sep 2018 User since 2018 Santo Domingo + 184 RP
    Edited 11 months ago by ja809

Hi guys, i had a little bit of free time and decided to put in work
    a dif concept of the market place.

I based this concept taking some ideas of dif charts. (others beat stores, website)
    Let me know guys what you think , i know this could be improved it's just an idea..

The market place , play a important roll in all the beatstores , for the producer and the platform itself.

I'm not here to mention other sites but you guys have the last word.. we can make it posible on SG.

Hi Ja!
    I'm here a new commer and don't feel having a lot of value to add, however... Imho, soundgine has to get more recognition and hype in the worldvide market. Beatstars are aggressivly promoting their platform, as well as Airbit. But Soundgine is really great and i beleave that if company neads help of users. I'm here to help too.

Secondly, about your idea of marketplace - i think it is great to upgrade and make more user friendly, so average users could come and explore it more than it is now.

I also agree that of course all depends on the strategy, vision and goals of Soundgine creators. Hopefully they can share their thoughts about it and the way, where Soundinge is heading for 2019-2020.

Regards.

2. fenixprod

13 Sep 2018 User since 2018 Answer Lithuania + 606 RP

Hi Ja!
    I'm here a new commer and don't feel having a lot of value to add, however... Imho, soundgine has to get more recognition and hype in the worldvide market. Beatstars are aggressivly promoting their platform, as well as Airbit. But Soundgine is really great and i beleave that if company neads help of users. I'm here to help too.

Secondly, about your idea of marketplace - i think it is great to upgrade and make more user friendly, so average users could come and explore it more than it is now.

I also agree that of course all depends on the strategy, vision and goals of Soundgine creators. Hopefully they can share their thoughts about it and the way, where Soundinge is heading for 2019-2020.

Regards.

3. Soundgine

13 Sep 2018 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17483 RP

'@ja809' Love when producers send us concept art, it's like the old school days when we started. There's some elements we like and will talk about implementing.
    '
    @fenixprod' Totally agree with you. We have always listened to producers.

We are about 80% done with our big project which we are rolling out soon as possible. After that, we are going to put in some love into the market and other spots on the website to actively promote you guys. 2019 is going to focus on way more exposure.

It's been LONG overdue and we'll be correcting that.
    You'll see some big changes in that department before Christmas.

4. ja809

13 Sep 2018 User since 2018 Santo Domingo + 184 RP

Nicee! i can't wait to see on what you guys are working on..
    I know the wait will worth. <(^.^)>

5. fenixprod

21 Sep 2018 User since 2018 Lithuania + 606 RP

Hey everyone.

I'm reading a book about Marketing which boost my creative thinking ... well.. I had a thought about the industry of selling/licensing ... Maybe it is nothing special or a stupid idea, or maybe it can be a good vision for Soundinge.
    What if Soundgine could create a Soundgine Market App for IOS/Android where all modern users could browse beats which we all sell. That could be:
    1) modern
    2) unique
    3) fresh
    4) new ways to attract users and customers
    5) or maybe even to win a bigger market part against other beat store providers in the world...

I know that one team from Thailand (ThaiBeats) are planning to release something in that matter .... Take a look there ... So maybe it is a future and possibility?

https://beatpulse.co/

What do you think?
    What' @Soundgine' thinks? :)

or Sign Up to reply!