Inner circle download problem

1. 11 months ago

'@Soundgine' People from my inner circle (monthly subscribers) can't download beats, when they click on download they receive only 300 bytes file.

Please help, i have to send all beats manually and can't explain my customers what's happening.

Regards,
    Shonzy

2. Soundgine

2 Sep 2018 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17426 RP
    Edited 11 months ago by Soundgine

I'll have' @Codemaker' take a look at your account. We may need some personal details so please send us a private message and include myself and' @Codemaker'

3. Codemaker

2 Sep 2018 Administrator User since 2014 + 1358 RP

'@shonzybeatz' I just tested the download process in monthly subscription. As you have setup external links, therefore the downloaded zip contains a text file that keeps the external link where user can download actual file.

4. '@Soundgine' ' @Codemaker' Thanks guys i apprecite it.
    '
    @Codemaker' Is there any way that after user click on download be redirected to direct download (i'm sending picture in attachment) ?

I think zip file that contains .txt file with download link is little confusing for customers.

5. itbangz

2 Sep 2018 Power Contributor User since 2016 + 1508 RP

everything with zip files is confusing for customers :)

6. Tyson

2 Sep 2018 User since 2016 Hawaii + 843 RP

Odd, never had any issues with people opening zip files especially when os platforms can open them automatically when they are double clicked. Over 600 sales not one complaint.

People that don't know how to open a zip file surely just woke up from the late 90's.

7. killtraxxx

2 Sep 2018 User since 2017 SF + 662 RP
    Edited 11 months ago by killtraxxx

It's a miracle how some people even know how to turn on a computer.

8. @Tyson' Odd, never had any issues with people opening zip files especially when os platforms can open them automatically when they are double clicked. Over 600 sales not one complaint.

People that don't know how to open a zip file surely just woke up from the late 90's.

I'm glad you didn't had any complaint but i do not want to mock anyone or making fun if he don't know how to extract .rar file or how' @killtraxxx' said don't know to turn on computer.. We all here want to offer best possible service to our customers (even for those who woke up from the late 90's) That's why I asked if it's possible to redirect them to external download after they click on download, instead of extracting .rar file that contains txt file with download link, and then copy and paste that link in browser.

9. Soundgine

3 Sep 2018 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17426 RP

'@shonzybeatz' We'll address this concern soon it's just that we're right in the middle of important development but rest assure we'll get you a solution.

10. @Soundgine'' @shonzybeatz' We'll address this concern soon it's just that we're right in the middle of important development but rest assure we'll get you a solution.

Thanks i really appreciate that

or Sign Up to reply!