Producer/Artist from Lithuania

1. 11 months ago

fenixprod

30 Aug 2018 User since 2018 Lithuania + 606 RP
    Edited 11 months ago by fenixprod

Hello everyone!
    I'm a new person in this community and a less-then-a-month user of Soundgine... I was comparing all 3 major platforms around 2 months and decided to get along here. My name is Dima, i'm a music producer and artist from Lithuania. I heard about the beat leasing in 2010th, but at that time was still pursuing artist goals with solo and band projects. So only now starting to do this in general, even though my production experience goes from 2006.

Well... I'm glad to see many talented and positive people here, read truly inspiring stories about the business you do and hope that my skills and humble approach to service will help me reach my goals too. :)

Here is my website, it is not yet finished... www.fenixprod.com
    And here is my album production portfolio: http://fenixprod.bandcamp.com

Will be happy to know more about you all... And also receive any comments about the music i make and a website in general :)

Thank you!

2. Soundgine

30 Aug 2018 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17483 RP

'@fenixprod'

Since 2006? Sounds like you are a persistence and dedicated individual, you'll have no problem succeeding. Warm welcome.

3. Tyson

30 Aug 2018 User since 2016 Hawaii + 853 RP

Your player is one the best I've seen in recent months and your website is to the point. Congratulations, I see good things coming to you!

4. OHLY

30 Aug 2018 Administrator User since 2015 London - Los Angeles + 1234 RP

Love your beats! Some have a soundtrack type feel, you should consider adding another tab on the player and make music for movie trailers, Youtube intros, etc.

Excellent work! (o^_^o)

5. Helix

30 Aug 2018 User since 2015 San Diego, California + 812 RP

Great player design, I would make the price color stand out more and it's a bit hard to see, otherwise awesome. Welcome on board.

I've let your beats play this whole time, nice trip-hop feel.

6. fenixprod

31 Aug 2018 User since 2018 Lithuania + 606 RP

@Soundgine'' @fenixprod'

Since 2006? Sounds like you are a persistence and dedicated individual, you'll have no problem succeeding. Warm welcome.

I believe when you love what you do, it is easier to continue.
    Thank you! :)

7. fenixprod

@Tyson' Your player is one the best I've seen in recent months and your website is to the point. Congratulations, I see good things coming to you!

Tyson, thank you for opinion, it is encouraging. (^_^)/
    Let's hope it happens.

8. fenixprod

@OHLY' Love your beats! Some have a soundtrack type feel, you should consider adding another tab on the player and make music for movie trailers, Youtube intros, etc.

Excellent work! (o^_^o)

Wow! ^_^
    Thank you, Ohly! I would love to create some soundtrack music, and most probably I should do more specific music for it, not just beats?

9. fenixprod

@Helix '; Great player design, I would make the price color stand out more and it's a bit hard to see, otherwise awesome. Welcome on board.

I've let your beats play this whole time, nice trip-hop feel.

Dear Helix, thank you!
    I was thinking the same :) I'll check the manual to define which color tap i have to change.

Some producers say, that as simpler music is, the more attractive it is for artist to take it... Hopefully mine is not to complected.

10. itbangz

31 Aug 2018 Power Contributor User since 2016 + 1511 RP

Hello from Latvia :)

11. fenixprod

@itbangz' Hello from Latvia :)

Ooohhh, neighbors! :) Labdien! How is it going for you?

or Sign Up to reply!