download page without zip files

1. 9 months ago

itbangz

18 Aug 2018 Power Contributor User since 2016 + 1508 RP

Hi there,

honestly im tired of customers who cant download or unzip files. '
    @Soundgine' is it possbile to make download page with separated but direct links to sound files and contracts. And to make them last longer than 48 hours, because clients usually ask to resend them something, but "deliver beats" cannot recreate auto-contracts so its unusable.

Im i the only one who has these issues?

2. highflown

19 Aug 2018 User since 2015 + 655 RP

Yeah I agree. The 48 hour download expiration is pretty annoying. Most ppl buy but they don't download right away for obvious reasons, then I have to send them the files manually which defeats the purpose of an automated beat store.

3. knocksquared

19 Aug 2018 Power Contributor User since 2014 Atlanta Ga area + 1225 RP

Airbit - Storage for stems
    Beatstars - storage for stems
    Soundgine - <_<

4. itbangz

19 Aug 2018 Power Contributor User since 2016 + 1508 RP

@knocksquared' Airbit - Storage for stems
    Beatstars - storage for stems
    Soundgine - <_<

yeah thats need to be fixed. ANd it would be super cool with "customer has downloaded files" notification (like on wetransfer)

5. Soundgine

20 Aug 2018 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17394 RP

I'll talk about getting the time limit extended or giving an option for time. Hopefully, we can get something for you guys within 72 48 hours (complete with notifications)

Storage for stems is something we'll look into after our main project is complete.

6. itbangz

21 Aug 2018 Power Contributor User since 2016 + 1508 RP

'@soundgine' appreciate your fast reaction, but nothing was mentioned about "zip files", and that was main purpose of this thread. Any updates in that direction?

7. Soundgine

21 Aug 2018 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17394 RP

'@itbangz' We need a little more time for that, but we will get it done.

or Sign Up to reply!