Soundgine

Jul 24 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 16184 RP
    Edited 4 months ago by Soundgine

-image-

Notes

1 - Increased the size of the album art in tracklist
    2 - Removed the spacing between the album art
    3 - Reduced the opacity of the dividing line in tracklist
    4 - Removed the Producer name from the header area and placed it on the top bar. Header elements like album art, beat title (that whole section) is now left centered instead of being lower.

-image-

Note: There is a black background behind your producer name, but this can be changed to your preference easily in "player setup" in your admin panel

5 - Redesigned the star icons to flat icons
    6 - You can now remove the links (About, Filters, Add Coupon, Request Custom, & Deals)
    You can remove them individually or all of them. Access this feature (Player Setup > Hydra)
    7 - Initial loading is smooth now, before the tracklist would "snap up" after loading, now it loads in place with no movement.
    8 - Changed font for Producer name and beat title (We will allow you to choose a font in the future)
    9 - Blurred background effect when pop ups are initiated. But what's cool about this feature is that the boxes pop up dead center as before they were higher and just didn't look right.
    10 - Hover over beat effect (Color can be changed in player setup)
    11 - New Active Track Color (Color can be changed in player setup) due to this option we have removed the "Playing and pause" box since it's an overkill now.

-image-

Note: The new hover color and active state colors are by default black but you can change them to your liking in "player setup"

12 - Decreased opacity on the loading bar to increase visibility
    13 - Fixed an issue where filtering tracks it would hide the top tracks in the playlist when clicked...ooops.

14 - General under the hood performance improvements

All of these updates have been applied to your player but you can make adjustments in "Player Setup"

This bundle update comes as a result of us working on some major updates which are coming soon. Instead of waiting, we thought of just releasing it now instead of waiting. Major pieces are coming, not just UI improvements are coming.

Please report love or bugs in this thread and we'll address it ASAP.

2. Tyson

Jul 24 User since 2016 Hawaii + 740 RP

Hydra is even more beautiful!

I'm digging the blurred background when a pop-up is activated, and hey....it's in the middle!
    love it.

3. Volume

Jul 24 User since 2015 London + 535 RP

Bravo! I like that you can remove the About me, request custom buttons and you can do each one individually! I may even remove all of them.

Thank you.

4. DEVIZE

Jul 24 Qld, Australia + 304 RP

Needs option for time bar under playing beat

5. Edited 4 months ago by Jamison

Great update!

Very appreciative of all the updates first off.
    Any of you guys want to disable auto-scroll?

6. Soundgine

@DEVIZE' Needs option for time bar under playing beat

I like that idea, let me get with the coding team and see what we can come up with.

7. Soundgine

@Jamison' Great update!

Very appreciative of all the updates first off.
    Any of you guys want to disable auto-scroll?

Actually we were going to ask you guys whether you prefer to have the player without auto-scroll. Opinions needed.

8. DEVIZE

@Soundgine' I like that idea, let me get with the coding team and see what we can come up with.

I saw it on m7 more so under the track progress bar at bottom. It was a complaint from an artist of mine but tbh its nothing major & more of fussy thing on his side.

Can you remove the artist name on the fidelia face plate?

9. Breeze

Jul 24 User since 2015 London + 800 RP

'@DEVIZE'

Probably the better Hydra player designs I've seen, the background leaves with the player makes it tropical, sick as hell.

Respect.

10. Soundgine

'@DEVIZE'

We are already working on having the track time on the header plus other minor improvements, should be done within 24 hours. We actually had several requests for this so it's time to make it a reality.'
    @ja809'

Currently, there is no way to remove the artist name from the player but we may give the option later if the demand is high.

11. DEVIZE

@Breeze'' @DEVIZE'

Probably the better Hydra player designs I've seen, the background leaves with the player makes it tropical, sick as hell.

Respect.

Thanks. Yeh Ive been on that Beast design for a while , had all my logos custom made & all my work is theme based. I would of loved to get the player with leaves, creeper plants etc hanging from it ..jungle like really setting the mood. I appreciate the look homie

12. highflown

Jul 24 User since 2015 + 629 RP

The player on desktop looks beautiful...

High Flown Beatz.jpg

But on mobile its kinda screwed up in some places..
    The name at the top isnt place in the same spot like it is on mobile and the font is different. Looks worse.
    Screenshot_20180724-174153.png

Also when I click on something where there is supposed to be a popup, it does blur out the background, but nothing pops up..
    Screenshot_20180724-174203.png

These issues I only noticed on mobile phones specifically an android. Everything seems to work fine on desktop though.

13. Soundgine

Thanks for your feedback' @highflown'
    can you make sure your cache is clear on your mobile device?

if you the problem persists, we'll fix it tonight.

14. highflown

Jul 24 User since 2015 + 629 RP

'@Soundgine' Ok it worked after I cleared the cache, but how would a returning customer know to do that? They would just see that the site is screwed up and they will just leave..... Seems like it should update itself without needing to do that.

15. Soundgine

'@highflown' glad that worked, yeah, it's something I have mentioned to' @Codemaker' in the past, we'll look into an automated cache but that may slow down your website, we'll look for a non-intrusive way. I know some browsers re-cache after a few visits automatically, we'll look into it.

16. Hey, the buy and the checkout option on my website is not working. Not sure what's the problem. (I am using the Hydra player).
    Whenever I click 'buy' the background of the player is blurred but the prices don't pop up.

17. Soundgine

Jul 25 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 16184 RP

'@Gsoy' You probably have the old cached files in your temp browsing history, clear your cache or refresh your page and you should be good. If that doesn't solve the issue email technical@soundgine.com and we'll get it sorted out with you.

When emailing, please include URL, and username.

18. minty

Jul 25 User since 2016 + 377 RP

Wonderful update!

I always thought the producer font was way too big and this is perfect. Any more updates in the near future for Hydra?

19. Soundgine

Jul 25 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 16184 RP

'@minty'

You're welcome! Yes, there is one final one that will be launched in about 48 hours that actually gives you the most impact functionally. After that once we finish our bigger projects we'll infuse Hydra with some of those features.

These smaller updates are paving the road.

20. killtraxxx

Jul 25 User since 2017 SF + 649 RP

Works great for me. Clean as hell.

Guys, looks like Soundgine did a hell of alot of work on this update including CSS, fonts, js, so all of your old shit is still sitting in your temp cache. Soundgine cant physically clear that out for you, Empty out your tempory internet files or a simply page fresh might do it, that should fix all your issues.

the blur is beast!

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!