**Security Notice**

1. 10 months ago

itbangz

18 Jul 2018 Power Contributor User since 2016 + 1508 RP
    Edited 10 months ago by itbangz

Hi,

So I had this issue today:

It appears that somebody might have used an online tool to alter your beat prices to gain access. The good news is that their attempt has failed and they did not get any download links despite sending you money. We take security seriously and we assure you have not been compromised.

On the other hand, if you do have beats for sale for a couple of cents (which we highly doubt) then disregard this message.

somebody has found the way to buy exclusive rights for 0.99 $
    I refunded him money, dont know if hes got any download files.

The question is, how to prevent this?

'@itbangz' that email is sent to owner when someone tries to buy something with altered price. But as we have price verification system, no one can get the downloads if paid amount does not match witch actual price. So you are 100% safe.

2. Soundgine

18 Jul 2018 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17394 RP
    Edited 10 months ago by Soundgine

Our records show that no files were sent to the customer, I won't disclose how our security works but your files are safe. I'll talk with' @Codemaker' and see what other details we can find.

3. Codemaker

19 Jul 2018 Administrator User since 2014 Answer + 1334 RP

'@itbangz' that email is sent to owner when someone tries to buy something with altered price. But as we have price verification system, no one can get the downloads if paid amount does not match witch actual price. So you are 100% safe.

4. Breeze

19 Jul 2018 User since 2015 London + 838 RP

Next time keep that 99cents for your troubles :)

5. itbangz

19 Jul 2018 Power Contributor User since 2016 + 1508 RP

@Breeze' Next time keep that 99cents for your troubles :)

haha I dont want to get sued or get some paypal penalties for not sending any goods. Who knows what in their minds. :)

or Sign Up to reply!