$70,000 Sales

1. 11 months ago

Jamison

12 Jul 2018 User since 2018 + 35 RP

Been a lurker on the forum for the past 2 years, I'm not a forum type of guy but I wanted to share my success. I read somewhere that selling beats in dead that's nonsense.

About a year ago my beats did started to decline but realized that I needed to cover more genres, but lately I've been making a killing on movie and short movie scores.

-image-

On July 5th I got a $1,400 sale selling a movie score. You are already a creative cat making beats, expand your comfort zone and get into other things too.

Special thanks to Soundgine for creating a fantastic service and all the knowledge I've gained here.

Eat healthly and work smart, not hard.

- Jamison.

2. ja809

13 Jul 2018 User since 2018 Santo Domingo + 184 RP

Congrats , i'm about to do the same but with edm music really sooon..

3. sontwisted

16 Jul 2018 Power Contributor User since 2015 Brooklyn NY + 2234 RP

Whats the difference between producing for artist and doing movie scores and how are you getting them in front of people looking for scores

4. Jamison

16 Jul 2018 User since 2018 + 35 RP

@ja809' Congrats , i'm about to do the same but with edm music really sooon..

Awesome! Don't expect instant sales, you need time for people to know you offer both but in the end you'll get more sales naturally.

5. Jamison

16 Jul 2018 User since 2018 + 35 RP

@sontwisted' Whats the difference between producing for artist and doing movie scores and how are you getting them in front of people looking for scores

What I did and was go to
    https://www.productionhub.com/directory/profiles/film-production-companies/us/california

What you're not suppose to is solicite your services to them but fuck it, sometimes breaking the rules get's you ahead. 9 out of 10 times they don't care as it's a valuable service they could use so why would they complain.

Just make sure you have content before messaging anybody.

6. 10 months ago

Soundgine

18 Jul 2018 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17394 RP

Well done' @Jamison'

We also show that people that expand their library make the most sales too, we have always supported this.

or Sign Up to reply!