The Next Update

1. 6 months ago

Soundgine

5 Jun 2018 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 16184 RP

Hey guys, we are working on the evolution of selling music, we will be releasing bit's of it via Hydra, VUE as it comes along. There's 100's of little bits (what you guys have been suggesting) but this next big step is required to give you a better all around selling experience.

Little features related to the big update will be released sooner
    The main features point to a July release.

Stay tuned.

2. Volume

5 Jun 2018 User since 2015 London + 535 RP

Thanks guys! Evolution is good B)

3. SkillyMusic

6 Jun 2018 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 2470 RP

@Soundgine' Hey guys, we are working on the evolution of selling music, we will be releasing bit's of it via Hydra, VUE as it comes along. There's 100's of little bits (what you guys have been suggesting) but this next big step is required to give you a better all around selling experience.

Little features related to the big update will be released sooner
    The main features point to a July release.

Stay tuned.

oh oooh

4. mixscape

10 Jun 2018 Power Contributor User since 2015 France + 2808 RP

sounds great :)

5. 5 months ago

TeiMoney

12 Jun 2018 User since 2017 + 59 RP

You are the best!

6. Soundgine

12 Jun 2018 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 16184 RP
    Edited 5 months ago by Soundgine

Thanks guys, we absolutely "hate" and I don't usually throw this word around very often, but hate being this silent. Usually, we have little updates a week but this time it's building a whole new set of tools in the mix and although I can't mention what it is it will make your business more diverse overall.

There are small updates that will be pushed based on what we are working on that I can share.

1. The ability to remove parts of Hydra like

a. About me
    b. Filters
    c. Coupon
    d. Request Custom
    e. Deals

It's not all or nothing, you can choose exactly what you want displayed.

We are also adding the ability to change the font of your brand name
    -image-

I do realize these are tiny things but we are working on real features right now. As we develop we will trickle down these small updates if applicable.

Thank you!
    You Guys & Gals are the best.

7. Awesome, especially the hydra name font!!

8. itbangz

13 Jun 2018 Power Contributor User since 2016 + 1344 RP

@Soundgine' Thanks guys, we absolutely "hate" and I don't usually throw this word around very often, but hate being this silent. Usually, we have little updates a week but this time it's building a whole new set of tools in the mix and although I can't mention what it is it will make your business more diverse overall.

There are small updates that will be pushed based on what we are working on that I can share.

a. About me
    b. Filters
    c. Coupon
    d. Request Custom
    e. Deals

It's not all or nothing, you can choose exactly what you want displayed.

We are also adding the ability to change the font of your brand name
    -image-

I do realize these are tiny things but we are working on real features right now. As we develop we will trickle down these small updates if applicable.

Thank you!
    You Guys & Gals are the best.

sounds awesome! if you do this update, please include ability to use custom CSS to really customize player.
    please-please!

9. chrisville

Jun 16 User since 2017 + 795 RP

Thank you needed

10. knocksquared

Jun 29 Power Contributor User since 2014 Atlanta Ga area + 1218 RP

@Soundgine' There are small updates that will be pushed based on what we are working on that I can share.

a. About me
    b. Filters
    c. Coupon
    d. Request Custom
    e. Deals

OH THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now THIS is great. I have always felt caged with EVERY player I have used including here when it comes to taking some things off that I don't want on my player. This is LONG AWAITED -' @Soundgine'' @Codemaker' do you think you could give us the ability to write our own Checkout script (where the arrows are in the picture) . You could even give us a set amount that we can type if you are concerned with people writing book length Checkout words.

11. 3 weeks ago

sontwisted

Nov 18 Power Contributor User since 2015 Brooklyn NY + 2147 RP

Is shopping cart abandonement recovery part of this big update

or Sign Up to reply!