Beat Rookie - Rank#2

1. last year

SuperLoud

25 May 2018 User since 2018 Minnesota + 157 RP
    Edited last year by SuperLoud

I didn't know where to share this news other than here. I don't think I could share this anywhere else where anyone would even care in the slightest.

I woke up this morning and my beat "Happiness" is ranked Number 2 on Soundgine's charts! I don't know if this translates to anything, but it feels awesome. I just started really focusing on beats this past month so to see that shows me that I'm on the right path. I just uploaded my first 3 beats ever, haven't made a sale yet, but am excited about the future.

Whatever advice, guidance, or criticism you can give, I'm all ears - I'm ready to learn and keep on improving.

Thanks for taking the time out to read this!

https://www.superloudmusik.com/beats

2. Des

25 May 2018 User since 2015 + 461 RP

Congratulations! I cracked the top 10 a couple times and it's always a good feeling.

3. musicbox

25 May 2018 User since 2014 Barcelona, Spain + 923 RP

Well done! I can't access your website tho.

4. SuperLoud

25 May 2018 User since 2018 Minnesota + 157 RP
    Edited last year by SuperLoud

'@musicbox' - The link should work now! If not, try: https://www.superloudmusik.com/beats

Let me know your thoughts!

5. Deleted last year by SuperLoud
  6. Helix

25 May 2018 User since 2015 San Diego, California + 815 RP

'@SuperLoud' You're going with the old school M7 player, you like it better than Hydra?

7. SuperLoud

8 Jun 2018 User since 2018 Minnesota + 157 RP

'@Helix '; Yeah, for the way I have it set up on my website, the M7 Player looks better than Hydra. If I change up my website I will definitely be using Hydra.

It might be that I just need to create a better banner for the Hydra Player too.

8. itbangz

8 Jun 2018 Power Contributor User since 2016 + 1520 RP

Congrats on 2nd place!
    Strange how chart works. Sometimes a sale boosts up the beat and it stays there and sometimes it doesn't affect at all.

or Sign Up to reply!