Sending Beats Automatically

1. last year

SuperLoud

7 May 2018 User since 2018 Minnesota + 157 RP

When someone buys a beat, is the buyer automatically sent the license along with the beat?

If so, how do I set this up this up in the Control Section? How do I send the Untagged version instead of the Tagged version that is currently uploaded onto my Hydra?

If not, what is the best way to be able to automatically send the beat once a customer buys the license?

2. sontwisted

7 May 2018 Power Contributor User since 2015 Brooklyn NY + 2234 RP

i don't believe they get sent the license they do get to rea it and agree to it before purchase when you upload your beats your supposed to upload two versions the demo version is that one that should have the tag and is the one people here on your player the non tagged one is the one that gets sent

3. SuperLoud

7 May 2018 User since 2018 Minnesota + 157 RP

Where do I upload the demo vs the one that gets sent?

When I go to "Upload Beats and Manage" I don't see an option to upload a demo separately from the one that gets sent.

4. powerup

8 May 2018 User since 2018 + 144 RP

@SuperLoud' Where do I upload the demo vs the one that gets sent?

When I go to "Upload Beats and Manage" I don't see an option to upload a demo separately from the one that gets sent.

Read the text while you upload the beats first. It tells you that it will be the demo version so you should choose low sized files. After that, you go to Upload -> Upload Beats and Manage and there you can add different files for each license. Just know the FIRST file you upload must be the demo. You can change the demo, just click "Change" below the red play button on every beat's column and choose the new file. Boom done

5. sontwisted

10 May 2018 Power Contributor User since 2015 Brooklyn NY + 2234 RP

I selected auto upload in all music licenses then i just upload the main beat on the first upload then go back and change the demo to the low quality version

6. Breeze

10 May 2018 User since 2015 London + 838 RP

'@sontwisted' How low do you go with the quality?

7. sontwisted

10 May 2018 Power Contributor User since 2015 Brooklyn NY + 2234 RP
    Edited last year by sontwisted

I actually dont change the quality i just make. It a 30 second snippet

8. Darkair

10 May 2018 User since 2015 San Francisco + 291 RP

Why not just choose the 30-second play feature Soundgine has under settings?

9. maddmannmuzik

10 May 2018 User since 2016 Aiken, S.C. + 667 RP

'@Darkair' smaller demo files and tags speed up soundgines load time. less to prefetch. also the songs load much faster.

or Sign Up to reply!