Whew! Glad I'm on Soundgine

1. last year

Standard

20 Apr 2018 User since 2018 New York + 108 RP
    Edited last year by Standard

The name is Drew and I just wanted to express my happiness here. I've been there and done the whole switching from Airbit, Beatstars, Soundgine thing and there's quite alot of this popularity thing going on like what team are you on which is a bunch of shit. Go with a platform that checks the boxes for you and in this case it happens to be Soundgine. Don't be a dickr*der.

The guys at Airbit are falling apart because of the non-existent updates since the re-branding. View the thread. and here.

I signed up for the subscription service **which Beatstars is scrambling to add** , but I also like that the Soundgine staff is hands on with you guys here on the forum. I feel at home with the Hydra player. Can Soundgine be better, of course but I see the work they put in so I have zero worries.

Finally, my home
    Peace brotha's and sis.

2. DNINE

20 Apr 2018 User since 2016 Brazil + 128 RP

@Standard' Go with a platform that checks the boxes for you

This.

I've done my share of moving around but been here for years and love it. I think what some producers miss is that it's 80% of what YOU DO, not what toolsets the platform gives you.

Anyway, welcome' @Standard'

3. Tyson

20 Apr 2018 User since 2016 Hawaii + 853 RP

I've seen people leave Soundgine only to talk crap on other forums, only to see them back 2 months later or begging to release a feature Soundgine came up with. I'd say some of the switching can be legit if you are looking for a feature the other guys have, but it would have to be a huge money grabbing feature, but I'm not seeing any feature that would change my end game monetarily so I'm good here.

4. Breeze

20 Apr 2018 User since 2015 London + 841 RP

They are all good platforms, but it's comforting that Soudngine isn't abandoning updates so my business stays here.

5. Volume

20 Apr 2018 User since 2015 London + 535 RP

Brand pride will always fuck you up, stick with a place where you believe in the people behind the service.
    Welcome home' @Standard'

6. maddmannmuzik

20 Apr 2018 User since 2016 Aiken, S.C. + 667 RP

Soundgine has the producer in mind. not "how to make money off the producer"... The others all get a share of your money... unless you pay for a premium. Imagine how many beats are sold through those guys' marketplace and theyre making 50% off a majority of the beats licensed. smh. Soundgine just says hey sure, we will let you use the player for the low. but we have some upper echelon shit you might like to try. heres the price, the options are always open. they are always available on the forums, they pamper their customers, and for the prices it spanks the shit out of any of the other players.

7. Standard

20 Apr 2018 User since 2018 New York + 108 RP

@maddmannmuzik' and for the prices it spanks the shit out of any of the other players.

I agree.
    And to clarify, I'm not putting down the other services, Soundgine just fits my eye better, I hope they continue to put out regular updates, this is more of a gratitude thread than anything else.

8. chrisville

20 Apr 2018 User since 2017 + 844 RP

Haha, I laughed when they rolled out the subscription meaning they are watching Soundgine simple. Way ahead of the WAVE

9. BananaSlugProd

21 Apr 2018 User since 2017 Minneapolis + 41 RP

Soundgine Today, Soundgine Tomorrow, Soundgine Forever!

10. Zeraphenom

23 Apr 2018 User since 2018 South Florida + 447 RP

I've probably made about $1100 with airbit (was MFS back then) but I hated paying airbit AND a hosting site.

With soundgine, I just pay at one place every month and it's cheaper plus no one can deny the customer support we get..

11. Tone

23 Apr 2018 User since 2016 Florida USA + 795 RP

Not one the forum very much anymore but I jumped on to show sime love. I've made a ton of money here but to be fair, you can make a good amount wherever you go. The #1 reason I'm staying here is that my customers prefer checking out with Hydra and I've seen better conversions.

Why? not sure exactly as all players are easy but Hydra just converts better from all my A.B.C. testing.

12. musicbox

23 Apr 2018 User since 2014 Barcelona, Spain + 923 RP

Welcome' @Standard'
    Hear what your saying bro, I've seen producers

leave then come back.
    leave then come back.
    leave then come back.
    leave then come back.

It's like leaving your girlfriend for that other girl you were eying only to find out she's sucking off the whole neighborhood, so you come back.

I don't have time for that shit. Give me a store system that works so I can spend all my time marketing and making music.

13. Jaytay

23 Apr 2018 User since 2015 + 297 RP

'@Tone' How much money are we talking? I know it's cheesy to ask but just for inspiration purposes.

14. Tone

23 Apr 2018 User since 2016 Florida USA + 795 RP

'@Jaytay' Don't mind sharing, in fact I'll post on the success stories too.

-image-

or Sign Up to reply!