Download link expires

1. last year

highflown

13 Apr 2018 User since 2015 + 655 RP

Everytime someone purchases a beat from my site now all of a sudden it keeps saying that the download link is expired even before the 48 hours is up. Really annoying having to manually send beats' @Soundgine' please look into this asap

@Codemaker'' @highflown' is everything good now? I had fixed that problem the same day.

Yeah it's good now I think. I haven't gotten any angry emails in a while lmao Thanks for looking into that!

2. itbangz

14 Apr 2018 Power Contributor User since 2016 + 1508 RP

+1
    There should be an option to disable link expiration. Sometimes customers forget to download it immediately and then I have to send it manually.

3. Codemaker

18 Apr 2018 Administrator User since 2014 + 1334 RP

'@highflown' is everything good now? I had fixed that problem the same day.

4. highflown

18 Apr 2018 User since 2015 Answer + 655 RP

@Codemaker'' @highflown' is everything good now? I had fixed that problem the same day.

Yeah it's good now I think. I haven't gotten any angry emails in a while lmao Thanks for looking into that!

5. highflown

18 Apr 2018 User since 2015 + 655 RP

Also' @Soundgine' how do we disable the email notification feature? My email inbox is getting cluttered due to it sending me a notification everytime someone downloads or buys a beat. This is a new feature because I never used to get these kinds of emails before....

6. Soundgine

18 Apr 2018 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17394 RP

We'll look into giving you an option to turn off notification soon. The feature is not new, not sure why you are getting a lot of them now (all of a sudden)

7. highflown

21 Apr 2018 User since 2015 + 655 RP

If we could have that option to remove the download link expiration really soon that would be great. 2 days is not long enough at all, and it's kinda irritating having to stop what I'm doing and send out beats when I have an automated beat store that should be doing this for me' @Soundgine'

8. Soundgine

21 Apr 2018 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17394 RP

'@highflown' We got you. Early May

or Sign Up to reply!