Free beats in exchange of mail addresses

1. last year

powerup

13 Apr 2018 User since 2018 + 144 RP

I was thinking about this and it would be a GREAT and totally game-changing idea when comparing SG to other services.

It would be amazing to offer free beats in exchange of an email address. I mean, single beats, from the player, that, when you click on the free download button, would show you a pop-up requesting your email address, and then after you enter it, you can download the beat.
    That would be a great and easier way to grow our email lists without having to use pop-ups, and in a way that could engage users a lot easier!

Tell me what do you think about it guys! (and sorry if my english is bad, i'm from Argentina) :)

2. highflown

13 Apr 2018 User since 2015 + 655 RP

You can already do this bro lol When you set one of your beats up to download the demo version for free, it asks for their email address in exchange.

3. Zeraphenom

14 Apr 2018 User since 2018 South Florida + 441 RP

'@powerup'

Exactly what' @highflown' said!

It is pretty much setup automatically!

4. itbangz

14 Apr 2018 Power Contributor User since 2016 + 1508 RP

it would be great to add social media actions like "subscribe" or "share" to this, tho. So when smb downloading beat, he had to subscribe to your youtube or twitter.

5. shonzybeatz

14 Apr 2018 User since 2015 + 637 RP

@itbangz' it would be great to add social media actions like "subscribe" or "share" to this, tho. So when smb downloading beat, he had to subscribe to your youtube or twitter.

That would be awesome, i completely agree (^_^)/

6. powerup

15 Apr 2018 User since 2018 + 144 RP

My bad guys. Some producer from facebook wanted me to "book a consult" to know about this lmfao
    Thanks to all of you :)

7. chrisville

20 Apr 2018 User since 2017 + 841 RP

'@Soundgine' Social follow would be most appreciated. I say add both email + social follow when you get the time.

or Sign Up to reply!