Finally my website is online!!

1. last year

Liz Vega

12 Apr 2018 User since 2016 + 987 RP

Hi guys, today is the day!!
    First of all i want to thank you all for the precious help you give me everyday and thanks to' @Soundgine' for all the work you do, guys you are amazing (I know my emails are annoying,sorry guys lol).
    After months of hard work finally my official site is online!!! I would like to show you the entire thing, i've worked a lot on everything from the music to the drawings, sometimes i thought i couldn't make it, but hey i made it, i won lol :-D
    If you have any feedbacks please please please don't hesitate to tell me everything you have got on your mind!
    link text
    Cheers
    Liz

2. chrisville

12 Apr 2018 User since 2017 + 844 RP

'@LizVegaMusic' Looking clean and professional load up more beats, and start your promo process. :)

3. yonaskbeatz

12 Apr 2018 User since 2016 + 271 RP

Nice beats & website :) good luck!

4. Liz Vega

Thank you guys' @chrisville' &' @yonaskbeatz' !!! I really apprecciate your feedbacks!!

5. SkillyMusic

12 Apr 2018 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 2534 RP
    Edited last year by SkillyMusic

@Liz Vega' Hi guys, today is the day!!
    First of all i want to thank you all for the precious help you give me everyday and thanks to' @Soundgine' for all the work you do, guys you are amazing (I know my emails are annoying,sorry guys lol).
    After months of hard work finally my official site is online!!! I would like to show you the entire thing, i've worked a lot on everything from the music to the drawings, sometimes i thought i couldn't make it, but hey i made it, i won lol :-D
    If you have any feedbacks please please please don't hesitate to tell me everything you have got on your mind!
    link text
    Cheers
    Liz

Finally! ;) You've come a long way! Good job with the site!

One thing that came to my mind: I love your logo and it really looks dope in the header. However, I don't like the two blurred mirrored images next to it. Don't get me wrong it's not about the picture itself which actually looks dope, I think it's more about the style. It looks like it's a "drawing" effect preset in photoshop or something and doesn't really fit the clean contemporary style of your logo. Also didn't like that it's mirrored. If that's you in that picture, maybe use it as a profile picture for a short bio section somewhere else on the site.
    And for the header maybe try to use other ways of bringing attention to your logo like a vignette or other abstract design elements or something. Just my thoughts though :)

6. Liz Vega

'@SkillyMusic' Hi my friend!! how are you?? its been a while!!! Thanks for your feedback i really apprecciate!
    Well let me try to explain my vision of the website and the work i have done behind it!
    Yes its me in the picture and actually a guy made that for me, i mean a guy who draws comics so basically he designed me with his hands. If you take a look at the videos i made there is a concept behind this thing: Me in the left corner and the artist of the "type beat" in the right corner, i've seen this thing like a imaginary collaboration, so i thought that it was cool to use the mirrored image of myself in the header, i don't know, for me its like my signature, is that clear? lol sorry maybe this is not the best explanation lol! Oh by the way the drawings in the videos are mine, i know i know i'm not the best designer in the world but the idea i got was too strong!lol
    Thanks for the appreciations about the logo tho, i designed it too!
    What about the beats? Do you like them?

7. SkillyMusic

@Liz Vega'' @SkillyMusic' Hi my friend!! how are you?? its been a while!!! Thanks for your feedback i really apprecciate!
    Well let me try to explain my vision of the website and the work i have done behind it!
    Yes its me in the picture and actually a guy made that for me, i mean a guy who draws comics so basically he designed me with his hands. If you take a look at the videos i made there is a concept behind this thing: Me in the left corner and the artist of the "type beat" in the right corner, i've seen this thing like a imaginary collaboration, so i thought that it was cool to use the mirrored image of myself in the header, i don't know, for me its like my signature, is that clear? lol sorry maybe this is not the best explanation lol! Oh by the way the drawings in the videos are mine, i know i know i'm not the best designer in the world but the idea i got was too strong!lol
    Thanks for the appreciations about the logo tho, i designed it too!
    What about the beats? Do you like them?

I wouldn't have guessed that it's a real drawing!
    Ok just checked your yt, ig, and sc. Noooow I get it. :) That's a cool idea! I love the design on sc for example. Everything looks perfectly smooth over there. The header too with the white circles around your profile pic! The mirrored thing in the sc header is not as big as in your website header though. Maybe that's what don't like idk. Anyways stick to that design then, it's personal and if this is a drawing of one of your friends that's even better. At some point you might run out of cool looking background colors for your beat thumbnails and have to use the same colours over and over again. ;)

8. SkillyMusic

oh and I think your beats are dooope! The are going hard but still you manage to add that melancholic vibe by using smooth vocal samples and stuff like that. Loving it!

9. Zeraphenom

13 Apr 2018 User since 2018 South Florida + 441 RP

'@Liz Vega'
    Damn dude, looking good!

Also you have a track at #6 on the playce charts!!!

10. Liz Vega

13 Apr 2018 User since 2016 + 987 RP

Guys!!! thank you so much!!!'
    @SkillyMusic' yeah everything is personal, that's why it took me months to do everything, i wanted something personal and original, so i thought a lot about every aspects! Yep this is a drawing a friend of mine did for me, but in the last months i've learned to draw with illustrator so i've tried to do something on my own too, just to keep it personal at 100%! And i really apprecciate you like my beats, which i think are the most important things in the website! Thanks mate!'
    @Zeraphenom' Yep i've noticed that i have a track at 6# on the playce charts, not sure how tho lol :-D
    Thanks again guys <3

11. MessyBeat

13 Apr 2018 Power Contributor User since 2016 London, UK + 1872 RP

Well done Liz.

Site looks dope. Very clean and easy to navigate, plus I really like your header image. :)

12. shonzybeatz

13 Apr 2018 User since 2015 + 637 RP

I like it, great work :) Wish u much fun and success (^_^)/

13. YendisMusic

13 Apr 2018 User since 2017 Norfolk, VA + 91 RP

Great design and music! Could tell this was a lot of time was taken to make this website your vision.

14. Zeraphenom

14 Apr 2018 User since 2018 South Florida + 441 RP

'@Liz Vega'
    Your site is down!

15. Liz Vega

14 Apr 2018 User since 2016 + 987 RP

'@MessyBeatz' Thank you dude i'm glad you liked my site :-)'
    @shonzybeatz' Thanks!!! Atm everything is quite, but i guess it needs time :-)'
    @YendisMusic' Thanks to you too! Yeah it took me a lot of time, but i guess it was worth it! :-)'
    @Zeraphenom' Thanks for the warning mate, now its ok, i'm going crazy with my private email from namecheap, it seems impossible to configure using vue, and the soundgine guys are going crazy too, poor guys lol :-D

16. an0nym0u5beats

15 Apr 2018 Power Contributor User since 2016 Los Angeles + 1969 RP

'@Liz Vega' awesome site, congrats on your long deserved accomplishments ;)

17. Liz Vega

15 Apr 2018 User since 2016 + 987 RP

Thank you' @an0nym0u5beats' i really apprecciate!

18. Soundgine

16 Apr 2018 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17426 RP

Well done' @Liz Vega'
    very clean!

19. Liz Vega

17 Apr 2018 User since 2016 + 987 RP

Thank you guys' @Soundgine' :-D

or Sign Up to reply!