I'm Back!!!

1. last year

Zeraphenom

5 Apr 2018 User since 2018 South Florida + 441 RP

After a long hiatus from music, i am back. I lost my job, found a new job, i've rebranded and sold a few tracks through my old free airbit account.
    I am happy to be back on soundgine!
    Now on to set everything back up.

Im formerly known as' @TropicBeats'

2. SkillyMusic

5 Apr 2018 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 2534 RP

@Zeraphenom' After a long hiatus from music, i am back. I lost my job, found a new job, i've rebranded and sold a few tracks through my old free airbit account.
    I am happy to be back on soundgine!
    Now on to set everything back up.

Im formerly known as' @TropicBeats'

welcome back buddy!

3. Zeraphenom

5 Apr 2018 User since 2018 South Florida + 441 RP

'@SkillyMusic' Thanks dude, now on to post all my music

4. Welcome back' @Zeraphenom' Post some tracks, later on, catch up on past topics :)

5. Zeraphenom

6 Apr 2018 User since 2018 South Florida + 441 RP

'@chrisville' Thanks man, I posted a couple of tracks but waiting on my domain to transfer from bandzoogle!

6. Soundgine

6 Apr 2018 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17426 RP
    Edited last year by Soundgine

Welcome back' @Zeraphenom'

Wasn't quite the same without you B)
    love the new name.

7. Zeraphenom

6 Apr 2018 User since 2018 South Florida + 441 RP

'@Soundgine' Very much appreciated. I am humbled!

Had a Major setback for an even greater comeback!

ALOT has changed in the time i've been away and I am really excited to be back with soundgine.

Im going to be honest though, a buddy hooked me up with a bandzoogle account referral so I tried it and I can confidently say that Soundgine is still superior to every site i have ever tried over the last 10 years.

8. Soundgine

7 Apr 2018 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17426 RP

'@Zeraphenom' That's great to hear!

We can't wait to revise VUE and make it even better. Your beats are on point.
    That bombshell!

9. Zeraphenom

7 Apr 2018 User since 2018 South Florida + 441 RP

'@Soundgine'
    Can't wait!

I am really digging the new add ons. Once I get my domain transferred I will try them out, especially the blog and subscription features.

The bombshell beat is actually a remix of a beat I made 4 years ago, came out 100 times better. I've been trying to dig into some theatrical stuff with the orchestral instruments lately.

When I left soundgine months ago, I did not believe much more could be done to make it better but boy was I wrong.

or Sign Up to reply!