Auto Contracts Complete (Need Feedback)

1. last year

Soundgine

1 Apr 2018 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17394 RP
    Edited last year by Soundgine

'@Codemaker' has completed Auto Contracts back-end work and needs your feedback to finalize and proceed to full implementation.

You can access auto contracts interface in Control > Beat & Music Tools > Manage Contracts. Some existing users may prefer the static contract files (the old method), and some may not prefer auto contract for all licenses, therefore I have added switches against each license so that you have a choice where to use auto contracts or custom file.

For auto contracts, there is input text area where you can enter your contract text, and use variables for auto values like beat name, license, buyer, date etc (variables list provided) which will be replaced by real data on purchase. I have written a sample contract based on different provided samples, please review and advise if there's any useless info, or need to add more sections that can be helpful for all producers.

Once we get to a level where it's feature packed and desirable to most, we'll push it out with a final fully tested build.

2. itbangz

1 Apr 2018 Power Contributor User since 2016 + 1508 RP

nice feature!

couple questions:

1) how to change producer name.
    2) how to make "copies" value depending on license type?

3. Codemaker

2 Apr 2018 Administrator User since 2014 + 1334 RP
    Edited last year by Codemaker

'@itbangz' thanks for your feedback. You can change producer name in Control > Profile > Artist

I have added 4 input fields for each license where you can enter custom number that will replace related variables at run time as per license type.

The variables are:
    ***COPIES**
    ***FREE DOWNLOADS**
    ***NUMBER OF SHOWS**
    ***BROADCAST ALLOWANCE**

Furthermore, I have even added input fields where you can enter City, State, and Country rather than searching and replacing in the contract text.

4. sontwisted

2 Apr 2018 Power Contributor User since 2015 Brooklyn NY + 2234 RP

can we get a field for royalty percentages and PRO information and duration of license

5. Soundgine

2 Apr 2018 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17394 RP

'@sontwisted'

Can you give us an example of that?

6. sontwisted

2 Apr 2018 Power Contributor User since 2015 Brooklyn NY + 2234 RP
    Edited last year by sontwisted

a field that states how long a lease is good 1 year 2 years etc
    thePRO field would be your PRO number and the name you registered with and the name of the PRO
    royalty percentage would be sales streaming and sync license percentage the artist has to pay to the producer just extra fields the way you have it in the image

7. itbangz

2 Apr 2018 Power Contributor User since 2016 + 1508 RP

@Codemaker'' @itbangz' thanks for your feedback. You can change producer name in Control > Profile > Artist

If I need to change business name in contracts, but keeping artist name?

8. Liz Vega

2 Apr 2018 User since 2016 + 987 RP

Wait a moment!!!' @Soundgine' is this an automatic contract?? I mean all i have to do is filling the space and an automatic contract will be created?? :x

9. maddmannmuzik

2 Apr 2018 User since 2016 Aiken, S.C. + 667 RP

'@Liz Vega' yep yep!

10. Liz Vega

2 Apr 2018 User since 2016 + 987 RP

Oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!' @Soundgine' i love you guys :-D thanks' @maddmannmuzik' !!

11. When i click on "Random Preview" i receive this - TCPDF ERROR: [Image] Unable to get the size of the image: https://soundgine.com/@shonzybeatz/euplayer/ap/images/shonzy logo 600 600.png
    '
    @Codemaker' Any help ?

Regards,
    Shonzy

12. OHLY

4 Apr 2018 Administrator User since 2015 London - Los Angeles + 1221 RP

Hey guys, gals

Just letting you know the auto contracts will be done and delivered by the 15th with all the requested features. The boys are forgetful so I had to push em a little.

:)

13. Tyson

10 Apr 2018 User since 2016 Hawaii + 804 RP

Thank you guys for releasing this soon. I know some of your customers have a “give me, give me” attitude, but I for one appreciate all the updates including the new server update.

You guys do alot of work and fully appreciate it!

14. GrimDelarosa

19 Apr 2018 User since 2018 + 8 RP

doesnt work!! contracts wont be delivered automatically after purchase..

15. Soundgine

19 Apr 2018 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17394 RP

We are set to release the future later this week.

16. Ibsenproducer

20 Apr 2018 Power Contributor User since 2016 Venezuela + 2109 RP

'@Soundgine' In the case that I can help friends, I leave the sample of my contract.

I have used several, but this has seemed the most fair.

Also the control of Content ID and publishing are important factors.

My contract Sample:

https://ibsenproducer.com/contracts/exclusive.pdf

Thanks for the update!!!

17. Soundgine

20 Apr 2018 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17394 RP

Thanks guys, we are in progress.
    Any final ideas would be good, if not we'll knock this out within 7 days.

or Sign Up to reply!