Type Beat videos

1. last year

Liz Vega

15 Mar 2018 User since 2016 + 987 RP

Hi guys! Finally i'm finishing all the things for creating my new website and now i would like to do some videos for my beats, but i have some questions.
    I've watched a lot of Type beat videos and a lot of people use rappers pictures or original videos, what i would like to know is..
    1) if i use a pic or a video from youtube will i have some copyright problems? I'm thinking to activate the monetization on youtube so i would like to have no problems for that.
    2) if i use a sample in my beat will i have some problems with youtube? Will i still able to monetize in that case?
    Thank you (^_^)/
    Liz

2. sontwisted

16 Mar 2018 Power Contributor User since 2015 Brooklyn NY + 2244 RP
    Edited last year by sontwisted

if you dont have 1000 subscribers and 4000 hours of watch time you cant monetize your videos any more pictures wont cause a problem but samples might and a video from youtube definately will

3. Liz Vega

16 Mar 2018 User since 2016 + 987 RP

Thank you for your reply' @sontwisted' I know there are some rules for the monetization, but i've read that for my channel the monetization is active, not sure what that does mean tho lol
    so a video like this it could be a problem? and in which case a sample could be a problem?

or Sign Up to reply!