Add Tracking Code to Hydra Player

1. last year

InstrumentalMakers

25 Feb 2018 User since 2017 Houston + 49 RP

Is there a way to add the Google Analytics tracking code to the Hydra player? For example when I send a mobile user directly to the mobile player I would like to use Google analytics to view real-time stats of the number of users on the player.

I know how to add the Google Analytics tracking code to the Download Page after a sale and the Free Download Page. I don't see how to add the code to the main player page.

Thanks.

2. maddmannmuzik

26 Feb 2018 User since 2016 Aiken, S.C. + 667 RP

i think if you use google tags instead of just the tracking code, you can track a larger variety of variables and events on your page. They are especially useful if you are running some type of campaign at that time.

3. InstrumentalMakers

26 Feb 2018 User since 2017 Houston + 49 RP

will look into that. thanks

4. maddmannmuzik

27 Feb 2018 User since 2016 Aiken, S.C. + 667 RP

'@InstrumentalMakers' hopefully it helps. its looks like it is possible. You could have a tag that tracks a certain event on your page. Ive never tried it but i imagine it would work. The only thing is though i think youd have to have it track some type of redirect. I dont think it would be a way to track it linking directly to the soundgine player by it being an external script. now if it were through facebook i think you could track your link conversions through facebook as soundgine does implement facebook pixel.' @Soundgine' is this possible?

5. Soundgine

28 Feb 2018 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17394 RP

'@maddmannmuzik'

We'll have to look into that, so far we have Facebook Pixel tracking for

Page View
    Search
    Add to Cart
    Initiate Checkout

or Sign Up to reply!