Beat store on wordpress theme

1. last year

Hey guys, I just started making my own site using a wordpress theme. How do I put my Hydra Player on that site? I have no idea what I'm doing lol. Thank you in advance.

I'm not an expert with wordpress, but I recommend looking for a section that accepts HTML and enter the EMBED of Hydra.

2. Ibsenproducer

3 Feb 2018 Power Contributor User since 2016 Answer Venezuela + 2109 RP

I'm not an expert with wordpress, but I recommend looking for a section that accepts HTML and enter the EMBED of Hydra.

3. Thank you, I figured out how to do it. I appreciate your help!

4. 9 months ago

GreedBeats

30 Aug 2018 User since 2018 California + 65 RP

Does anybody know what section it is I need to copy the code? I am still lost.

5. Griffin

30 Aug 2018 Power Contributor User since 2015 Colorado + 1080 RP

'@GreedBeats'

Where are trying to embed the code, Wordpress still?

6. GreedBeats

30 Aug 2018 User since 2018 California + 65 RP

I don't know where to copy the embed code for hydra I put it in the homepage and it popped up all shrunk in the middle of the page. So I am asking where exactly do I need to copy and paste the embed code in WordPress.

7. Soundgine

30 Aug 2018 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17394 RP

'@GreedBeats' Depending on what Wordpress template you are using it may change the size of the player forcibly so make sure you use a template that doesn't do that. Make sure that your template allows for adequate sizing of the player.

I just went to your website and looks like it would make the player small. Try a template that allows for full width.

Adding to code to Wordpress you'll need to use the HTML button and paste in on there

-image-

8. Tyson

31 Aug 2018 User since 2016 Hawaii + 804 RP
    Edited 9 months ago by Tyson

'@GreedBeats' Also if you bought the pro package you can use the built in website you get for free, example
    http://lambobeats.com The player is embedded automatically.

just transfer your domain to Soundgine, painless and free.

9. Tyson

if you need help, let me know. I'll show you were to go for that,

10. GreedBeats

31 Aug 2018 User since 2018 California + 65 RP

'@Tyson' could you show me how to do that?

11. Tyson

'@GreedBeats' Yup, give me a few minutes to make some screenshots.

12. Tyson

Before you do the steps, if you want to use your www.greedbeats.com to this website, you'll need to transfer your domain and change the nameserver names. Wherever you bought your domain name, give them a call or go into the control panel where you bought the domain and access the nameservers section.

change them to

NS1.SOUNDGINE.COM
    NS2.SOUNDGINE.COM

both are required.

Step 1. Go into your control panel and Click on VUE > General Settings

-image-

Step 2. Click on Transfer Domain

-image-

Step 3. Fill Out Form
    -image-

It takes about 24-48 hours sometimes less to connect the domain name to your new website.

13. Tyson

Edited 9 months ago by Tyson

If you want to take a quick look at your website go here:

-image-

You'll see the player already embedded :)

It will look empty because you haven't modified it yet. You can start to modify it here:

-image-

14. GreedBeats

'@Tyson' Thank you for your help I am going to do it right now.

15. Tyson

'@GreedBeats'

Correction, I would wait to transfer domain UNTIL you have the profile exactly the way you want it, Once you are satisfied with your design, then transfer your domain. Otherwise customers will see an incomplete website unless you don't care

Just my thought.

16. GreedBeats

Thanks but I already did all the steps, and I don't mind right now if they see the incomplete website. I can update the design after it transfers. Thanks tho.

17. Tyson

Great, also no need to wait, you can start to design it even before the transfer.

or Sign Up to reply!