Add comment box limit? (M7 Player)

1. last year

knocksquared

17 Jan 2018 Power Contributor User since 2014 Atlanta Ga area + 1225 RP

'@Codemaker' ' @Jarvis' Why is there a 90 character limit in the "Add Comment" box at checkout? Am I missing or doing something wrong. I just signed back up and this limitation makes the soundgine player useless to me. I am hoping its something on my end.

2. Soundgine

17 Jan 2018 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17594 RP

There's no character limit for the Hydra player (New player)
    I would get this new player as it's faster and will be fully supported.
    https://soundgine.com/hydra.php

if you absolutely prefer the M7 player, I can have tech make it character limitless like Hydra.

3. knocksquared

Edited last year by knocksquared

The Hydra player is GREAT...but a little too cluttered for how I use it. I enclosed a picture of things I don't want visible to the buyer. Everything that the RED arrow points too is overkill for me. Is there an option to make those things not visible? ALSO... the hydra put back one of the most annoying things that you had fixed on the M7. Its the "double tap to buy a song" - here is the thread where you fixed it in M7 (https://soundgine.com/forum/index.php/1171-the-double-tap-question-from-forum ). The way it is now...you don't even see the price...you see "BUY" and when you click that the pop up comes up with price... then you have to CLICK THAT to get it to the "checkout" section. Way too much clicking to buy a song LOL. In the M7 image I attached you can see that the price is visible and the plus sign is visible that you click to get to checkout and BOOM..thats it. Doesn't that make more sense when selling a song? Thoughts?

4. Soundgine

'@knocksquared'

You sell voicetags so I can see how Hydra might be too much for you.

How about we just add the unlimited characters for M7? Since you basically had the M7 tuned the way you like it that's probably the best bet. If you want to do that, I'll have my guy code the unlimited characters for you.

5. knocksquared

@Soundgine'' @knocksquared'

You sell voicetags so I can see how Hydra might be too much for you.

How about we just add the unlimited characters for M7? Since you basically had the M7 tuned the way you like it that's probably the best bet. If you want to do that, I'll have my guy code the unlimited characters for you.

Kinda bummed because I had planned on selling beats again also so Hydra would be AMAZING for that and to have the voicetags also in the same player is a dream come true? Are there any plans on making the song feature in Hydra one tap (like the M7)..I could actually live with the tings that the red arrow is pointing too.... Hydra just looks so good LOL

I appreciate that that you would make the add comment box unlimited. Would it be something that could be done fast or would there be a long wait?

6. Soundgine

Edited last year by Soundgine

'@knocksquared'

1-tap song? of course.
    And yes, Hydra does look good...it's putting the M7 out of business (kinda makes us sad)

Obviously, we have to balance things out, we'd love to just add whatever features producers want but we have to make it neutral so that it makes sense to everyone, not just one type of seller.

That being said, I don't think 1 tap song is a problem. I'll double check with' @Codemaker' and make sure it doesn't interfere with any of the other code.

So what's your decision

1. Use Hydra with one tap song (Done in 48 hours)
    2. M7 with unlimited Characters (Done in 24 hours)
    3. Both (You might use both players)

Let me know soon as you can so I can relay it.

7. knocksquared

@Soundgine'' @knocksquared'

1-tap song? of course.
    And yes, Hydra does look good...it's putting the M7 out of business (kinda makes us sad)

Obviously, we have to balance things out, we'd love to just add whatever features producers want but we have to make it neutral so that it makes sense to everyone, not just one type of seller.

That being said, I don't think 1 tap song is a problem. I'll double check with' @Codemaker' and make sure it doesn't interfere with any of the other code.

So what's your decision

1. Use Hydra with one tap song (Done in 48 hours)
    2. M7 with unlimited Characters (Done in 24 hours)
    3. Both (You might use both players)

Let me know soon as you can so I can relay it.

Thanks so much. I will go with door number 1 lol. Gonna be selling beats soon also so Hydra will be better for the Tags/Beat selling combo. Hopefully this doesn't interfere with the code and if so I understand not being able to do it. Thanks again

8. Soundgine

No problem, we'll do #1.

He might be able to pull that off in 12 hours but I can't guarantee that. Once he is done with that, I'll post it here. Thanks my man.

9. knocksquared

@Soundgine' No problem, we'll do #1.

He might be able to pull that off in 12 hours but I can't guarantee that. Once he is done with that, I'll post it here. Thanks my man.

Hey sorry to be a pain...but did you know that the "Add comment box" is not visible at checkout when on mobile phone? I tried a few sites using hydra (as well as my test page) and its not able to be seen

10. Soundgine

'@knocksquared' no problem, we'll add that, it's not a big deal but we'll need 24 - 48 hours to complete everything.

11. Soundgine

18 Jan 2018 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17594 RP

'@knocksquared' One click enabled for songs, we'll work on the comment box (mobile) in the next 24 hours

12. knocksquared

18 Jan 2018 Power Contributor User since 2014 Atlanta Ga area + 1225 RP

@Soundgine'' @knocksquared' One click enabled for songs, we'll work on the comment box (mobile) in the next 24 hours

ok looking forward to it. Would love to have the player up by tomorrow

13. knocksquared

18 Jan 2018 Power Contributor User since 2014 Atlanta Ga area + 1225 RP

@Soundgine'' @knocksquared' One click enabled for songs, we'll work on the comment box (mobile) in the next 24 hours

its GREAT !

14. Soundgine

19 Jan 2018 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17594 RP

'@knocksquared' We just added the comment option on mobile.

Enjoy!

15. knocksquared

21 Jan 2018 Power Contributor User since 2014 Atlanta Ga area + 1225 RP

@Soundgine'' @knocksquared' We just added the comment option on mobile.

Enjoy!

Great !! Thank you. Now I need to get my beat catalog together so I can have the tag sales plus beat sales... I am gonna do a YT video on it also.

16. Soundgine

22 Jan 2018 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17594 RP

@knocksquared' I am gonna do a YT video on it also.

A Youtube video about the player and what it can do (or recommendation)? If so thank you! this is the type of thing that helps us out the most.

or Sign Up to reply!