Active/Desactive FREE DEMO DOWNLOAD?

1. 8 months ago

Ibsenproducer

11 Jan 2018 Power Contributor User since 2016 Venezuela + 1690 RP

I have recently been thinking about whether or not to activate DEMO downloads for all beats, partly I think it has the advantage of getting more Emails, but I do not know if keeping these options active can affect potential buyers.

What do you think ? Active or Deactivated? Why? ^_^;

Greetings friends!

2. chrisville

12 Jan 2018 User since 2017 + 615 RP

'@Ibsenproducer '; Thought the same thing :) still a bit sketchy we need the social follow feature along with email. after they submit 1. email 2. social follow 3. Download the FREE track

3. itbangz

14 Jan 2018 Power Contributor User since 2016 + 1279 RP

@chrisville'' @Ibsenproducer '; Thought the same thing :) still a bit sketchy we need the social follow feature along with email. after they submit 1. email 2. social follow 3. Download the FREE track

agree

4. Ibsenproducer

18 Jan 2018 Power Contributor User since 2016 Venezuela + 1690 RP

@chrisville'' @Ibsenproducer '; Thought the same thing :) still a bit sketchy we need the social follow feature along with email. after they submit 1. email 2. social follow 3. Download the FREE track

That's right, that's what I'm doing right now. Thanks bro!!

5. 7 months ago

chrisville

18 Jan 2018 User since 2017 + 615 RP

Always brothers' @Ibsenproducer ';' @itbangz' Keep this topic going we should get this soon. The FREE Download is probably one of the best features added here next is split shares with other producers here. I'll start putting this to work.

6. Ibsenproducer

20 Jan 2018 Power Contributor User since 2016 Venezuela + 1690 RP

@chrisville' Always brothers' @Ibsenproducer ';' @itbangz' Keep this topic going we should get this soon. The FREE Download is probably one of the best features added here next is split shares with other producers here. I'll start putting this to work.

totally bro , i am waiting for the Split Shares :D

or Sign Up to reply!