Add a Subscription Model to your Business

1. ‹ Older
  2. 2 years ago

itbangz

8 Jan 2018 Power Contributor User since 2016 + 1544 RP

Main subscription is probably only work for people with large clientele (can count on the fingers of one hand on soundgine) , but re-download feature and email auto send when new beats added - that certainly needed update if that can be running on "guest" mode.

3. minty

8 Jan 2018 User since 2016 + 408 RP

Just got this thing set up and absolutely love how automatic this is! Did you guys run an update last night? Customer commended me on the download screen, he said it was a bit confusing before but now it's easy to know which beat to download.

4. OHLY

8 Jan 2018 Administrator User since 2015 London - Los Angeles + 1241 RP

'@minty'

Yes! the guys ran an update that has a download button and downloads remaining. This is what customers see.

-image-

5. minty

8 Jan 2018 User since 2016 + 408 RP
    Edited 2 years ago by minty

'@OHLY' Oh perfect! it even tells you the license.
    thank you!

Where are the guys anyway, they left you alone with the company keys today?

6. OHLY

8 Jan 2018 Administrator User since 2015 London - Los Angeles + 1241 RP

'@minty' Yep! Bastards left to get some tacos. If they come back without food there will be hell to pay >:( XP

7. CobraB

9 Jan 2018 User since 2018 + 120 RP

Installed, BAM!

Shit is easy to setup, thanks SG!

8. mixscape

9 Jan 2018 Power Contributor User since 2015 France + 2890 RP
    Edited 2 years ago by mixscape

'@soundgine' Wow That's amazing !

Juste one suggestion, it would be great if we can also customize the texts on the home page :
    "Subscribe and Save!"
    "Get Started"
    "From ... /month"

It would be useful for foreign people like me cause my whole website is in French..

Thanks.

9. As a producer with SEVERAL subscriptions sold, I can def say that this format is THE BEST you will find for your music AND your supporters!! ... The Soundgine Team did there thing with this update!!! - From a producer who has been in the game as long as I have I can confidently say if your selling beats/songs/hooks online, you NEED TO GET DOWN WITH THIS MOVEMENT!! - The flow is smooth and real-time delivery is as GOOD as ANY customer could want... If your music is on point, you WILL SELL with this format!!

- Timeless Beats

10. Darkair

10 Jan 2018 User since 2015 San Francisco + 304 RP

'@timelessbeats' are you the guy that's mentioned in the Youtube video? The person that got this subscription thing going? if so than THANK YOU!

Have a simple question for you though.
    Wouldn't you be making less allowing more downloads for less money?

11. 80z

10 Jan 2018 User since 2015 + 863 RP
    Edited 2 years ago by 80z

Don't want to speak for' @timelessbeats' but "making less allowing more downloads" is a short sided view. This subscription service is a play to give users more value thus getting more people signed up equating to more overall sales a month.

That's my thought anyway.
    It would be interested to find out how his users have reacted to the subscription model, I'm thinking of doing it too.

12. '@80z' exactly... the subscriptions add value which always brings revenue... per unit; yes, a reduced rate is present - but in quantity a greater profit margin is obtained. your spot on... ' @darkair' from a consumers point of view, I would ALWAYS shop with the retailer offering best value... you cant lose with this format.

13. Soundgine

10 Jan 2018 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17625 RP

@mixscape'' @soundgine' Wow That's amazing !

Juste one suggestion, it would be great if we can also customize the texts on the home page :
    "Subscribe and Save!"
    "Get Started"
    "From ... /month"

It would be useful for foreign people like me cause my whole website is in French..

Thanks.

Makes sense, working on this now.

14. musicbox

10 Jan 2018 User since 2014 Barcelona, Spain + 923 RP

Installed and loving it!

15. mixscape

10 Jan 2018 Power Contributor User since 2015 France + 2890 RP

@Soundgine' Makes sense, working on this now.

Thanks ;)

16. mixscape

'@soundgine' great job, its almost perfect.

Can you allow translation for the sentences below, as well ? (not a big deal if you cant)

tst1.png

tst.png

17. Soundgine

10 Jan 2018 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17625 RP

'@mixscape' We'll look into full language packs in the future with a "find and replace" feature.

18. mixscape

@Soundgine'' @mixscape' We'll look into full language packs in the future with a "find and replace" feature.

sounds great !

Last thing, do you plan to add a feature to manage emails by type of subscribers ? It would be great to have an email list build automatically for each plans so we can offer specific services.
    May be to add the 3 plans lists in the "Aweber & Mailchimp" control panel page could be a good way to achieve that ? just an idea..

19. This feature is what got me to switch over.Thank you for making it possible!

20. Darkair

15 Jan 2018 User since 2015 San Francisco + 304 RP

'@WordplayMetzger'
    Amazing right? Got off the phone with them yesterday (unrelated) and they are going to double down on this feature by adding it to the player if you ever want to leave VUE.

Anyway, what platform were you using before if you don't mind me asking?

21. @Darkair'' @WordplayMetzger'
    Amazing right? Got off the phone with them yesterday (unrelated) and they are going to double down on this feature by adding it to the player if you ever want to leave VUE.

Anyway, what platform were you using before if you don't mind me asking?

Amazing may even be an understatement haha. I come from BeatStars. For the last month I was figuring out how to create a membership site using Wix, Mail Chimp and Stripes subscription feature.This is exactly what I needed :)

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!