Just wondering about the stalling on the music players in the beginning of each song/beat before it actually plays. Any way that can be fixed?
I asked this last year and these are the things that fixed the issue
1. Don't upload high-quality demo's for your preview beat. You can go back and replace just the demo file. Try to keep the demo file between 3-4 MB. I used to have the demo beats in excess of 10mb in size and that's too much to ask for in terms of streaming online especially mobile devices with lower bandwidth.
(No, I did not lose business by having lower quality previews, in fact my sales went up because loading time decreased drastically)
2. Remove album art from your beats. I used to have album art hardcoded in the metatag, removing them helped me the most in this case. I'm not talking about adding thumbnails to your beats with Soundgine, I'm talking about album art embedded in your beat before uploading.
3. Disable the voicetag. Instead burn the voicetag in your production. If you rely on the the voicetag going over your beat now you have 2 streams of audio being forced, better to have just one stream.
You didn't specify whether you meant desktop players of mobile devices.
I'm guessing you meant mobile since desktop players play instantly for me.
When dealing with quick loading for mobile. Optimize, Optimize, Optimize.
Phantom Powered Productions