Prove that a customer downloaded a beat?

1. 11 months ago

FrozenjaZzBeats

17 Dec 2017 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 1118 RP

Hello,
    I did not have any problems yet, but I have seen this video:

where the guy shows that to prevent paypal chargeback, the best is to have a proof
    that the customer really downloaded what he paid for.
    Does Soundgine have some kind of similar service? I found details about the payment, but not about the download itself..
    Thanks,

Cedric Simon

2. chrisville

20 Dec 2017 User since 2017 + 795 RP

Yep it's a real thing

3. Soundgine

20 Dec 2017 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 16184 RP

We'll definitely add more features like IP recording and such soon. Once we release our newest updates, we'll begin with this.

4. chrisville

21 Dec 2017 User since 2017 + 795 RP

'@Soundgine' thank you ;-) very important feature

5. knocksquared

23 Dec 2017 Power Contributor User since 2014 Atlanta Ga area + 1218 RP

@Soundgine' We'll definitely add more features like IP recording and such soon. Once we release our newest updates, we'll begin with this.

Honestly... this should be the first thing you do. Paypal chargebacks are on the rise.

6. sontwisted

23 Dec 2017 Power Contributor User since 2015 Brooklyn NY + 2147 RP

On top of this we should also have the ability to block email adresses or ip adresses from purchasing from our stores

7. maddmannmuzik

23 Dec 2017 User since 2016 Aiken, S.C. + 667 RP

'@sontwisted' I agree. hell Id even say build a registry of chargeback artists and have it distributed across the web. Us online producers already struggle to get the credit and payment we deserve. Its convenient for an artist to be able to wake up in the morning, do their routine, and go online and find a beat, record, give it to the people and monetize it. I say producers stick together and the frauds that prey on online producers block em from purchasing any beats off the net period... sorry for going on that rant, but in the past ive experienced this all to well. and when its at a point that extra 25 bucks is the difference between your lights or water being on or off, it is VERY serious.

8. sontwisted

23 Dec 2017 Power Contributor User since 2015 Brooklyn NY + 2147 RP

'@maddmannmuzik' i agree with that as well

9. chrisville

24 Dec 2017 User since 2017 + 795 RP

It's on the rise... A producer exposed this then the rappers went crazy. It's like payback :(

or Sign Up to reply!