SoundCloud:
    https://soundcloud.com/an0nym0u5beats/doppelganger

Youtube:

Feedback always welcome...

Enjoy ;)

2. beatsbyoyo

12 Dec 2017 User since 2017 + 226 RP
    Edited 9 months ago by beatsbyoyo

Much better high end balance if I may compare it with your previous beat that I commented on.
    Nice switch on 2:00 but your stereo spectrum is somewhat "dirty" there because the mid frequenties of the distorted synth interfere with the guitar. EQ + M/S recheck will do there.

Overall it's a very fresh beat, I like it :) .

/Offtopic: do you mix on headphones?

3. an0nym0u5beats

13 Dec 2017 Power Contributor User since 2016 Los Angeles + 1940 RP

Hey' @beatsbyoyo' thanks for the feedback, much appreciated.

I mix on a pair of Yamaha HS80's with matching sub, and I also reference on a pair of DT770's

4. beatsbyoyo

13 Dec 2017 User since 2017 + 226 RP

Nice! I'm thinking about getting the 80 Ohm DT770 as well for mixing but I'm not sure since I already have good studio monitors. Do you regret buying it as in do you think there is a better alternative for that headphone?

5. an0nym0u5beats

14 Dec 2017 Power Contributor User since 2016 Los Angeles + 1940 RP

'@beatsbyoyo' I dont even know how many years I have had these now, they were over $400 when i bought them, thats how old they are lol. Its def time to replace them, the cushion part is way worn out and they dont sound as clear as they used to.

I'll most likely replace them with the DT 1770 but iv also heard great things about the Focal spirits. I dont do much "mixing" per say in my headphones, mostly just a quick check/reference for stereo imaging and to see how the bass translates to headphones.

I actually want to replace my main monitors with the Focal Twin 6be's, the clarity in those speakers is unreal!

or Sign Up to reply!