AdWords Conversion Tracking

1. 7 months ago

Hey Soundgine Fam,

I am trying to setup my conversion tracking with Google AdWords. It states on Google Adwords Converstion Tracking to: Copy the tag below and paste it in between the <head></head> tags of every page of your website. You only need to install the global site tag once per account, even if you are tracking multiple actions.

Can someone lead me to how I can add the tag on my page/website and start tracking my conversions?

Note: I have already gone to Settings and used the tag for the area where it states "Tracking Code (Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, or any other tracking code)"

Thanks in advance,
    www.alienmusicproductions.com

2. maddmannmuzik

1 Dec 2017 User since 2016 Aiken, S.C. + 649 RP

'@AlienMusic' is this for vue or are you using a hosted website?

3. maddmannmuzik

1 Dec 2017 User since 2016 Aiken, S.C. + 649 RP

'@AlienMusic' if you are using something like wordpress, you can hover above appearance, and then click editor. once thats open select your theme that youre using and find the header.php file and select that. you actually have two options. you can put it in the header and every visitor that comes it counts automatically. or you can put it in the footer and it technically only tracks if the user waits for the whole page to be loaded. also you have to set up a google analytics account and also a webmaster account if you are using a hosted website. im not sure if youre using vue. but for my site im using facebook pixel and also all the google tools to track conversions and everything else.

4. '@maddmannmuzik' Hey sorry for the delay in response... but yes this is for Vue.

5. '@maddmannmuzik' Please see attached and let me know if this is the place you were suggesting?

Thanks,
    www.alienmusicproductions.com

6. maddmannmuzik

17 Dec 2017 User since 2016 Aiken, S.C. + 649 RP

'@AlienMusic' yep yep thats it

7. 4 months ago

itbangz

Feb 26 Power Contributor User since 2016 + 1099 RP

'@maddmannmuzik' ' @AlienMusic' is it working for you?

after code setup all I get is this:
    Untitled-1.png

8. maddmannmuzik

Feb 26 User since 2016 Aiken, S.C. + 649 RP

Install tag manager plugin?

or Sign Up to reply!