Color option (Buy Buttons)

1. last year

Hello guys!

Let me start first by saying that Hydra is a wonderful player. It's really more than what I expected so I want to thank the' @Soundgine' team for that.
    I've tried different color combinations but each time I'm stuck with the fact that the text color option affects the buy button text color too. CSS does not work since the player is loaded into an iFrame and I can't implement Javascript.

It would be nice to have a seperate color selector for the buy buttons Text Color so that my track Text Color is grey but my "Buy" Text Color is white. Is this possibru?

Thanks,
    OYO'
    @Soundgine'' @Codemaker'

2. Soundgine

8 Nov 2017 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17594 RP
    Edited last year by Soundgine

I see what you're saying and consider it done!

My coder is off today so expect it to be done within 48 hours. If you can hold on, leave it grey so we can go in and modify it. You're right, white is a better option for the buy buttons in your case.

Thank you for your feedback
    More support for a white theme is in order since some people don't prefer dark.

I'm also going to talk to our developer about giving the option to use a white bar underneath the search bar and buttons as it's currently fixed black. This will give you an all-around clean white theme.

Hydra WILL look amazing in all white, stay tuned.

3. Soundgine

8 Nov 2017 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17594 RP

Suggestion: Try uploading higher resolution beat thumbnails (at least 300x300) so they come out nice and sharp. Example: https://soundgine.com/hydra.php

4. '@Soundgine' Oh you guys are amazing, really!
    Yeah I need to fix the beat thumbnails, you're right and thanks for the tip. Can't wait!! Have a nice day

5. Soundgine

10 Nov 2017 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17594 RP

'@beatsbyoyo' We will be working on the all white theme tonight so we put up a temp video and a thumbnail so we can complete the look.

You can remove the video and thumb when we are done, we will let you know here.
    https://www.beatsbyoyo.com/

6. Soundgine

10 Nov 2017 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17594 RP

'@beatsbyoyo'

All done.

-image-

* Buy text color
    * Center Menu Bar

7. beatsbyoyo

10 Nov 2017 User since 2017 + 226 RP

That's a sexy player haha!
    Thanks for the quick fix man you are amazing' @Soundgine'

8. Soundgine

11 Nov 2017 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17594 RP
    Edited last year by Soundgine

That IS one sexy player.

Consider using a light grey color for the player background so the player stands out more, Hydra gets a little lost with the all white background.

Part of not having 100% White compatibility for Hydra is really my fault. I dress in black usually, almost everything I own is black so when sitting down designing it naturally I went with black.

So everything Hydra was dark bias and how silly it was for me to think everyone likes that style, lol.
    Anyway, enjoy.

The way we set it up now, everyone can choose any color and make it work.

Thanks a bunch' @beatsbyoyo'

or Sign Up to reply!