Ready to Test Drive Hydra?
Hydra is now available to test drive. This is the final beta release and close to 100% completion. Everything works including beat checkout and all the main functionality is there, we just need to tweak some graphical elements and fix any reported bugs. If you are anxious and want to see it in action, view it here
A final release of Hydra will be on November 2nd
Here are the release notes:
1. 50% faster load speeds. This is a godsend for everyone really but especially those with a bigger beat catalogue
2. Video Headers. You can now add Youtube headers on your player, you can even add separate videos for each beat. Change the opacity of the video and you can change the color of the backplate behind the video, blend away guys.
3. In-Cart Memory. When a user adds beats to your cart they will stay there even if they close the browser or refresh the page for any reason. This is similar to how Amazon or big box online retailers do it.
4. Favorites. We made it better. Now when a user favorites a beat, it will create a list on the left-hand side that will save the favorite. This list will not go away if they close the browser or refresh. This is ideal for repeat customers to access what they favorited before
5.Full Header Spectrum. Bigger across the header with bigger customization options. One of the coolest options is called "Auto detect from Album Art) This option will pick a color from your beat thumbnail and use that as the spectrum color
Other options are to keep it a solid color or use the gradient used in the M7 player.
We also give you the ability to kill the spectrum all together
6. Request Custom. Some producers rely heavily on custom orders, so we created a built-in form where customers can request your services whether it's a custom beat, mastering, etc. The request custom form includes a section for the customer to submit "links" of inspiration, email, telephone, a text field to add a description of the project and a set budget field
You can set a minimum budget allowed in your admin panel.
7. Better "View Deal" notification
8. Added a 5th license
9. Deal requests. Some customers may not know of your coupon code so now a link to contact you for a code is now built into the player in the deal window.
10. Retina ready fonts and elements. We used web elements so your icons and fonts look sharp on all types of resolutions.
Setting Up Hydra
Embed Codes & VUE Setup