Who else is fed up with Instagram Bots?

1. 2 months ago

godlike

Oct 23 User since 2015 New York + 817 RP

Seriously, almost every post I put up has a response of

1. Good pic (when it's not even a pic, lol)
    2. I like it
    3. some random emoji

This post is more of a vent...but damn, it's really rampant now.

2. an0nym0u5beats

Oct 23 Power Contributor User since 2016 Los Angeles + 1780 RP

Im just happy you didnt say "twitter bots" lmao

*looks the other way

3. Breeze

Oct 23 User since 2015 London + 562 RP

Wait, why would people use bots to auto comment?

4. an0nym0u5beats

Edited 2 months ago by an0nym0u5beats

@Breeze i cant really comment on instagram as i dont have any bots for that platform. But i have about 50 twitter bots running 24/7 at any given time. Everything from 3rd party promotions, advertisements, and for just plain tweeting because people are lazy lol

Im guessing it would be the same reasoning for instagram?

5. Darkair

Oct 23 User since 2015 San Francisco + 230 RP

@an0nym0u5beats You are not automating responses to tweets are you?

6. an0nym0u5beats

If a human can do it, so can a bot ;)

The funny thing is, that Twitter seems to be mostly bots or services speaking on peoples behalf's. Its actually hard for me to find an actual person to have a conversation with.

Cant blame people though, i made my first Twitter bot for myself, so it could tweet and promote for me 24/7. Whos got time for that? ;)

Id rather be making beats or spending time with the family :)

7. an0nym0u5beats

@godlike i feel your pain bro. I get about 50 tweets a day saying "nice track" or "you make beats?" or "dope lyrics, you rap?" to accounts that have nothing to do with music lol

At least my bots are somewhat intelligent lol

8. LetzWerkBeats

Nov 1 User since 2016 + 40 RP

What you will also notice as well on instagram are bots that will like-comment-follow your post and then later automatically unfollow you. I noticed this when I had someone follow me three times. I mean I understand the psychology behind this specific bot. If someone likes, comments and then follows you then you are more then likely to check out their profile and follow them back . Then, by them automatically unfollowing you later, they keep a good follower to following ratio. >:(

9. last week

chrisville

Jan 7 User since 2017 + 139 RP

@LetzWerkBeats your on point companies pay a little fee to get those fake accounts running. Notice most of those profiles don't get updated often. How do we ignore it (You can use comment filter.) Time-consuming but works.

10. chrisville

Jan 7 User since 2017 + 139 RP

I hate the spamming on youtube videos, facebook posts a headache

11. Let the bots do their thing, they are only helping you increase interaction thus putting you up higher up the search.

12. 8 hours ago

knocksquared

8 hours ago Power Contributor User since 2014 Atlanta Ga area + 1004 RP

@LetzWerkBeats What you will also notice as well on instagram are bots that will like-comment-follow your post and then later automatically unfollow you. I noticed this when I had someone follow me three times. I mean I understand the psychology behind this specific bot. If someone likes, comments and then follows you then you are more then likely to check out their profile and follow them back . Then, by them automatically unfollowing you later, they keep a good follower to following ratio. >:(

You are so right. I noticed this one day when some odd people (ones I know wouldn't follow me) followed me. I followed them back and just like I thought... 2 days later they unfollowed..lol.

13. 6 hours ago

chrisville

6 hours ago User since 2017 + 139 RP

Top producers will comment on your post. Don't fall for it :) It's fake

or Sign Up to reply!