Viewing Licenses on Phone

1. 11 months ago

Katabok

25 Jul 2017 User since 2017 Aus + 130 RP

Hi

Was there a way to make the licenses "side scroll-able", for example let "basic license" take over sec 6, the premium sec 7.... just like other websites have nowa days? I'm asking specifically when viewing the vue page on a phone.

I just want my page to be a lil bit more compact for phone view (making contracts so tedious ^_^; ).

Thanks

2. Soundgine

25 Jul 2017 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 15074 RP

What device are you using?

3. SkillyMusic

25 Jul 2017 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 2426 RP

I mentioned this a couple of weeks ago. imo it's very important to have the licenses next to each other. Because well licenses are there to compare them. And it's just very hard to compare them when they are on top of each other. So' @Soundgine'' @Codemaker' you should definitely look into the licenses section on mobile.

4. Soundgine

25 Jul 2017 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 15074 RP

We are working on Hydra so this is the perfect time to look into this guys.

5. an0nym0u5beats

25 Jul 2017 Power Contributor User since 2016 Los Angeles + 1940 RP

What if the user doesnt swipe right, then it only looks like you have 1 license? 0_o

I actually prefer the stacked licenses, but thats just my opinion ;)

6. Katabok

26 Jul 2017 User since 2017 Aus + 130 RP

'@Soundgine' I'm using both android and iphone :D, very interested in "hydra".
    '
    @an0nym0u5beats' having the licenses next to each other would in my opinion make my page look better, It's a cool option on phone view.

7. 4 months ago

SkillyMusic

Feb 17 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 2426 RP

@Soundgine' We are working on Hydra so this is the perfect time to look into this guys.

Now that Hydra is completed, can you guys have a look at this? I still think the licenses on top of each other don't make sense at all.

I think something like a 3D carousel slider could be the way to go here. I didn't find a good real life example but it's quite common and imo this would be perfect for the licenses on mobile. I have some pics so that you know what I mean.
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

'

'.$unorderedList(' - easier to compare the licenses
      - VUE mobile gonna look more clean because the licenses section won't be that big/long anymore
      - due to the 3d/depth thing people will see that there are other licenses "in the back" so they will swipe/slide through them.
      ').'

'
    What do you think?

8. Soundgine

Feb 18 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 15074 RP

'@SkillyMusic'

Excellent idea, we'll look into this for sure. Right now we are in the middle of a big update (Subscription model without the need for VUE). This project has been a big resource hog for us but we are 85% done with it and hope to launch it next week.

but yes, great idea indeed.

9. SkillyMusic

Feb 19 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 2426 RP

@Soundgine'' @SkillyMusic'

Excellent idea, we'll look into this for sure. Right now we are in the middle of a big update (Subscription model without the need for VUE). This project has been a big resource hog for us but we are 85% done with it and hope to launch it next week.

but yes, great idea indeed.

Got you! Looking forward!

or Sign Up to reply!