Birdsong (Twitter Store) Completed

1. 2 months ago

Soundgine

Jul 8 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 12451 RP
    Edited 2 months ago by Soundgine

We just finished the 2nd half of Birdsong which was the mobile checkout system. You now won't have to worry about your own website playing the beat properly due to numerous reasons, your beat will redirect back to Soundgine to a dedicated player and will ALWAYS work. From there, customers can purchase.

We did this for a no-nonsense, pain-free purchasing process. You still keep 100% sales through Birdsong.

This is how it looks from the Twitter timeline
    (Note: You won't see an image thumbnail for your tweet on your personal timeline, it's only visible via Twitter feed)

Twitter Timeline
    -image-

Once a customer clicks on the buy button
    Redirect Screen

-image-

Customers Can Hear More of Your Catalog
    We added a "Next" button in the controls that will go to your next beat, this is perfect to showcase not just the marketed beat, but all of your collection. Who know's, they just might like a different beat in your collection.

-image-

Go Tweet!
    So share your beats on Twitter!
    Go to your player and share.
    Thanks everyone.

Report and bugs here on this forum.

- Soundgine Team

2. Soundgine

Note: Looks like the next button doesn't play the beat automatically, we'll fix this ASAP.

3. sontwisted

Jul 8 Power Contributor User since 2015 Brooklyn NY + 1355 RP

Ok so you can see the player now on mobile devices but we still cant upload the beat to twitter from a mobile device?

4. Works perfect for me, thanks! This is essential as I'm starting a Twitter marketing campaign.

5. PixelSashay

Jul 8 Power Contributor User since 2015 2 4 6 + 2099 RP

~Just tried it out quickly to see what's up. . .

Note: Looks like the next button doesn't play the beat automatically, we'll fix this ASAP.

When I clicked the link it just went straight to the website but it doesn't start playing the actual beat automatically either, I don't know if that's a thing or not. Other than than that it's sleek & very responsive. (o^_^o)

6. an0nym0u5beats

Jul 8 Power Contributor User since 2016 Los Angeles + 1478 RP
    Edited 2 months ago by an0nym0u5beats

@Soundgine I get the error "Sorry, there was a problem loading Checkout, If this persists, please try a different browser" when clicking the Strip payment option in checkout from Twitter on iPhone.

Works great in desktop mode! I really like the new streamline and flow, forwarding to the track to buy instead of going to the beatstore. Seems more straightforward this way ;)

You guys, and especially @Codemaker never cease to amaze me ;)

7. Soundgine

@sontwisted Not sure what you mean about "upload a beat" to Twitter. Birdsong is about sharing a beat and have it done in a more visual way and funneling it to a better selling mode via mobile and desktop.

@PixelSashay I believe Twitters's API doesn't allow for autoplay after redirect, but I'll double check with @Codemaker on this one

@an0nym0u5beats Thank you for reporting that. We'll check that out today and issue a fix.

8. sontwisted

Jul 9 Power Contributor User since 2015 Brooklyn NY + 1355 RP

What i was asking is are we unable to share songs to twitter from a mobile device

9. Soundgine

Jul 9 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 12451 RP

@sontwisted We've only tested on desktop, I'll look into the mobile share.

10. Soundgine

Jul 9 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 12451 RP

Update: We fixed the "next" button (which was a huge pain) due to Twitter's API. But you can now go to the next beat and have it play automatically

We'll be fixing the Stripe checkout tonight.

11. Soundgine

Jul 11 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 12451 RP
    Edited 2 months ago by Soundgine

Stripe is now working with Birdsong, thank you for your patience.

12. an0nym0u5beats

Jul 11 Power Contributor User since 2016 Los Angeles + 1478 RP

Stripes working great over here now ;)

13. maddmannmuzik

Jul 11 User since 2016 Aiken, S.C. + 252 RP

i just tried on the desktop and my phone and they show perfectly. but for some reason the buy buttons and the download button does nothing. only thing working is the make an offer section.

14. sontwisted

Jul 11 Power Contributor User since 2015 Brooklyn NY + 1355 RP
    Edited 2 months ago by sontwisted

It works fine on my ipad and desktop but on my cell phone the songs dont play on twitter it takes me to soundgine to play the tracks and some of them dont show the thumbnail for the song

15. Soundgine

@maddmannmuzik We just fixed that bug. We made a fix for Stripe that broke the cart function for those that just have Paypal. Clear your browser cache and check it out again.

16. Soundgine

@sontwisted Strange, everything looks to be working over here. Please PM us with your Twitter link and we'll take a look. Let us know what phone you are using and browser. Please add @Codemaker to the convo.

17. maddmannmuzik

Jul 11 User since 2016 Aiken, S.C. + 252 RP

@Soundgine works perfect now. you guys are the true game changers.

18. Jarvis

Jul 11 Administrator User since 2016 Los Angeles + 526 RP

Glad it's working great for you! We'll be making regular updates on it.

We appreciate it @maddmannmuzik

19. sontwisted

Jul 13 Power Contributor User since 2015 Brooklyn NY + 1355 RP

@Soundgine how do i pm you

20. Soundgine

Jul 14 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 12451 RP

@sontwisted Click on my username and on the right-hand side you'll see a "start a private message" link.

or Sign Up to reply!