Critique my newest beat @ MuzikMogul.com

1. 2 months ago

Dbagzonthebeat

Jul 6 User since 2016 Eugene, OR + 27 RP

Hi my name is Darran Fonseca Shelton (born December 30, 1987), known professionally as Dbagzonthebeat, I am an American music producer/rapper from a small town in Harrisburg, Oregon. Since 2008 I have created more than 500+ instrumentals. I released one full length album in 2009. One mixtape in 2015, and six instrumental mixtapes in 2016. My type of production, usually often down-tempo and experimental, has become the catalyst to my distinguished growth within the last decade. In mid 2016, I became the sole proprietor and CEO of Muzikmogul.com. My personal beat leasing site. I have also produced for many other different artists, all over the U.S.

I just dropped a new instrumental. I could really use some critiquing on it. It is the first beat that plays on my music page MuzikMogul.com. It's called "My Competition". I truly appreciate the feedback and any support. Thank you so much. Have a great day/night

2. Soundgine

Jul 7 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 12451 RP

Welcome to the forum @Dbagzonthebeat

Nice to hear a little about yourself! Excellent music, I'll let the more experienced producers critique your beats, again, warm welcome!

3. an0nym0u5beats

Jul 8 Power Contributor User since 2016 Answer Los Angeles + 1478 RP

Great track @Dbagzonthebeat

I really like the arrangement and ebb and flow of the track. Minimal start of verses, then picks up, and then has a clear defined "hook" section. This is one of my favorite structures for most hip hop beats i write myself.

Well done ;)

4. Dbagzonthebeat

Jul 17 User since 2016 Eugene, OR + 27 RP

Thank you @an0nym0u5beats, I appreciate the honest and kind words.

or Sign Up to reply!