Introducing Blogkit for VUE

1. 5 months ago

Soundgine

Jun 1 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 13392 RP
    Edited 5 months ago by Soundgine

We were a bit quiet lately but for good reason, we are proud to introduce Blogkit. Blogkit is a blogging platform that is seamlessly integrated into VUE.
    -image-

Demo

Tons of Features and Tools
    Blogkit comes with many features such as Google Analytics, Disqus and Facebook comments, Facebook Open Graph, Twitter Cards, Mathjax, SEO tools, different themes and much more!

Embed Pods
    Embed mini stores into each post. Perhaps you want to create a blog post about video game sounds, you can add your post while adding a mini store right into the post. Once Google indexes the post, you will have a highly targetted traffic going to your particular post.

Add-on Store
    Blogkit will cost $10 (One Time Fee) This is mainly to support our developer that has worked extremely hard and will get him going to improving Blogkit further, there will be no more additional costs for Blogkit after the initial purchase, updates are free.

Seamless
    A "Blog" link will automatically be created on your VUE website and there is a "Back to main website" link on the blog. This means users will have no problem toggling back and forth.

Why Not Wordpress?
    Two Words. Horrible security. Yes Wordpress has an endless amount of plugins and customization but we were able to hack into own server by attacking specific Wordpress files. We can't risk our server or your files. We feel that Blogkit will cover all that you need in a lightweight and secure package.

How to Purchase Blogkit?

2. 80z

Jun 1 User since 2015 + 819 RP

Beautiful work!

3. _pm

Jun 1 User since 2016 + 553 RP
    Edited 5 months ago by _pm

This is massive. Kudos for not using Wordpress, I myself was able to gain root access using a Wordpress hack known in the hacker community, it even bypasses brute force security, easy way to take down an entire website.

Just got Blogkit myself and has all the features I need and then some.
    Major kudos to @Soundgine

4. Ibsenproducer

Jun 1 Power Contributor User since 2016 Venezuela + 1163 RP
    Edited 5 months ago by Ibsenproducer

Looks Amazing !!! :-D awesome update and work!! i love the embed mini Stores http://lambobeats.com/blog/post/soundgine-pods/

5. Griffin

Jun 1 User since 2015 Colorado + 930 RP

Fantastic update guys. I don't have VUE but I'm going to make the switch because of the seamless package.

6. Soundgine

Thanks everyone! Glad everyone is enjoying it, we'll be adding new features and improving Blogkit just like everything else. Looks like the favicon for the blog is still showing "Blogkit's" so we'll change that so it matches the main website @Codemaker

Blogkit's initial release covers a lot, but we welcome suggestions as always.

7. mixmp

Jun 1 Hartford, CT + 366 RP

Fantastic.

8. Soundgine

Glad you like it @mixmp
    Thank you for your support everyone.

9. PaytBeatz

Jun 1 User since 2015 Southern Cali. + 154 RP

Great job on the Blogkit, your timing is perfect! I'm looking forward to reading some of you guys blog.

10. Breeze

Jun 1 User since 2015 London + 535 RP

@PaytBeatz What's your initial thoughts? Looking into getting it.

11. Volume

Jun 2 User since 2015 London + 499 RP
    Edited 5 months ago by Volume

@Breeze Just got it today and it's more features than I honestly would ever need. My main focus is content, content, content. It's got SEO friendly links which is important.

1. It is easy to read and understand. If I saw this address pasted into a blog or forum, I would likely click on it.
    It is SEO optimized with breadcrumb style keywords.

2. Search engines look for keywords in URLs; it’s a known ranking factor. This layout, going from general to specific, is ideal for enterprise SEO.

3. The URL includes its own anchor text. If this address were pasted into a blog or other web page as a link, that link would possess well-optimized anchor text.

So Blogkit has the SEO aspect covered.

12. Deleted 5 months ago by highflown
  13. musicbox

Jun 2 User since 2014 Barcelona, Spain + 806 RP

Looks like there's another bonus for PRO users in the control panel, i'll let you guys figure it out.

14. highflown

Jun 2 User since 2015 + 549 RP

@musicbox Looks like there's another bonus for PRO users in the control panel, i'll let you guys figure it out.

What's the bonus? Didn't see anything else

15. PaytBeatz

Jun 3 User since 2015 Southern Cali. + 154 RP

@Breeze Yes I've downloaded it already. I was about to start a blog but ended it immediately upon getting the news about Blogkit. Shout out to @Soundgine for their effort and hard werk!

16. Derrian

Jun 3 User since 2015 + 366 RP

This is super dope!

17. Dreamstar

Jun 3 User since 2014 Italy + 622 RP

Thanks! The default one is awesome. A dark version would be cool too, black background, white text. I would pay extra for that.

18. Soundgine

Jun 4 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 13392 RP

No doubt we'll be adding new themes but they won't cost anything extra.

19. itbangz

Jun 4 User since 2016 + 841 RP
    Edited 5 months ago by itbangz

Thanks!
    questions:

1. when you install Note II theme, all posts gets hidden (only header is shown)
    2. What is "atom" shortcut at the bottom? it gets you nowhere
    3. Installed "tag cloud". How to put tags in it?
    4. Links inserted in posts not working for me

@Codemaker

20. musicbox

Jun 4 User since 2014 Barcelona, Spain + 806 RP

@itbangz

The Atom Syndication Format is an XML language used for web feeds, while the Atom Publishing Protocol (AtomPub or APP) is a simple HTTP-based protocol for creating and updating web resources. Web feeds allow software programs to check for updates published on a website.

As for the links, you're def doing something wrong, for example links work fine on the Blogkit demo
    http://lambobeats.com/blog/

Type the text you want to link, then selected the chain link, enter in the url, press "Add post".
    As for the Note II theme and tag cloud, not sure I'm not using it so ill let @Codemaker answer

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!