Feedback on something i produced

1. 2 years ago

Liz Vega

19 May 2017 User since 2016 + 987 RP
    Edited 2 years ago by Liz Vega

Hi guys! I thought that i've been around here for some time but i never posted something i produced, so i guess the time is now :-D
    Probably if there aren't any italian guys here, you won't understand a word, but anyway i would really really apprecciate some feedback on the beat i've produced for this track! Show me some love :-D

2. Tone

19 May 2017 User since 2016 Florida USA + 771 RP

Sounds really good, congrats!
    I looked at the description for you credits but am I missing something, I don't see your name on there? If it's not there, being you're the producer you should have some credit in the video description.

This is how you get more work.

3. Liz Vega

thanks' @Tone' for your feedback! And yeah its been a month i'm trying to contact the label with no good results and this thing is pissing me off. Luckly if you search around the web you can find the original tracklist with my name on it like here:
    Sometimes its so hard to get in touch with "some people" :/

4. sontwisted

19 May 2017 Power Contributor User since 2015 Brooklyn NY + 2234 RP
    Edited 2 years ago by sontwisted

that sounds good i would register the beat with audiam to collect your you tube royalties and with a PRO and sound exchange

5. Liz Vega

Thanks' @sontwisted' i really apprecciate you liked it!

@sontwisted' i would register the beat with audiam to collect your you tube royalties and with a PRO and sound exchange

Can you explain that to me please?

6. sontwisted

explain which part

7. Liz Vega

Basically i don't know what audiam and pro and sound are :-D

8. sontwisted

audiam is a service that collects your streaming royalties from you tube (free)

a P.R.O(performance rights organization) collects your performance royalties- BMI,ASCAP,SESAC etc

sound exchange collects royalties for digital/online performances of your music (free)

9. PixelSashay

20 May 2017 Power Contributor User since 2015 2 4 6 + 2424 RP

'@Liz Vega'
    ~This is a good all round production, love the beat & very well put together. Gave it a like (o^_^o)

As for him rapping

Probably if there aren't any italian guys here, you won't understand a word

you sure bet, not a word lol but. . .I do know "ForzaJuve" that's as far as my Italian goes XD

10. Liz Vega

20 May 2017 User since 2016 + 987 RP

'@sontwisted' thaaaaaaank you very much!!! i didn't know about those things, i'll do a deeper research thanks again!!!'
    @PixelSashay' thank you girl!!!! I really really apprecciate you liked it :-D and for your italian don't worry about it "forza juve" for me its fine since i like this team lol but i guess you know other italians words like pizza,spaghetti,mandolino etc.. lol :-D

11. PixelSashay

21 May 2017 Power Contributor User since 2015 2 4 6 + 2424 RP

'@Liz Vega'

~Well in that case I know plenty then. . .ha haaa (o^_^o) XD

or Sign Up to reply!