Share on social media

1. 3 years ago

what`s up ya`ll
    I have what I like to think is small problem.
    when I share beats on my fan page the pic that`s with the beats does not show!
    but is funny because b4 it did. wonder if I`m doing something wrong or is it a technical problem?

Thanks.
    spacedoutbeats

2. DJFATZ

18 Apr 2017 User since 2015 Florida + 102 RP

I have the same issue.

3. Soundgine

20 Apr 2017 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17985 RP
    Edited 3 years ago by Soundgine

I'll have' @Codemaker' take a look tonight. Emailing him would be faster at technical@soundgine.com

4. Codemaker

20 Apr 2017 Administrator User since 2014 + 1406 RP

'@spacedoutbeats '; I tested sharing your beats on Facebook, but most of the images keep spaces in the filenames and therefore blocked by Facebook. You can test sharing your 6th beat 'FREE_spacedoutbeats.com' which will work fine as that image name is does not contain white spaces in it.
    So, please rename images, you can replace space with '-', or '_' and upload again.
    Thank you.

5. I appreciate it. will do!

6. PaytBeatz

8 May 2017 User since 2015 Southern Cali. + 154 RP

Hey guys I reported this issue a couple of weeks ago. I still habe it too! Trying to share on Twitter.

7. Soundgine

8 May 2017 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17985 RP

'@PaytBeatz' Please shoot over an email to technical@soundgine.com with your username and we'll look into it tonight' @codemaker'

8. Codemaker

9 May 2017 Administrator User since 2014 + 1406 RP

'@PaytBeatz' I have fixed twitter sharing, but the update is not live yet as we are in middle of another update and will publish new code within 24 hours.
    Thank you.

or Sign Up to reply!