Beatstars Stealing from Producers?

1. 5 months ago

A friend of mine messaged me on Facebook about this Click to read

I've heard producer friends that CEO Abe is a money grubbing snake so this article actually fits the bill.
    What do you guys think?

2. Tyson

Mar 31 User since 2016 Hawaii + 380 RP

Not much to think about, seems like there is only 2 companies you can really trust, Soundgine and MFS. Soundgine converts better for me so this is where I stay.

I don't have to worry about my beats being beamed everywhere with no tags being sold on partner websites. Sellling beats is hard enough without being siphoned off from a greed filled company.

3. Breeze

Mar 31 User since 2015 London + 489 RP

So much damn drama, not that I care but do you think Insanebeatz is being paid to say this? Just saying, I've heard the same negative press about Beatstars but playing devils advocate imagine if MFS had a hand in this article.

Again, just saying. Insanebeatz might be 100% reputable.

4. sontwisted

Mar 31 Power Contributor User since 2015 Brooklyn NY + 1355 RP

heres my 2 cents on beat stars every other platform has a forum where we can exchange information and strategies with each other freely beat stars does not and charges $20 for their beat selling podcast it was clear to me from the jump they care more about making a buck then helping their customers be successfull

5. sontwisted

Mar 31 Power Contributor User since 2015 Brooklyn NY + 1355 RP

and now beat stars releases a 4 part beat selling seminar for free touche

6. Maxx Factor

Mar 31 User since 2014 Paris + 147 RP

...yeah because a free seminar makes up for the issues Insanebeatz has amongst others. 100 part free seminar will never get me to join a company with a shady reputation.

7. @Maxx Factor ...yeah because a free seminar makes up for the issues Insanebeatz has amongst others. 100 part free seminar will never get me to join a company with a shady reputation.

+1

8. Mike

Mar 31 User since 2016 New York + 235 RP

It would be nice to see Insanebeatz chime in here. So much BS online now its hard to know what to believe.

9. Blacksheep

Mar 31 User since 2016 Washington + 289 RP

Too many producers are obsessed with what other beatstores are doing when they should be focusing on making better quality material. I only come on the forum to check updates and login to upload.

My roomate a year ago was obsessively following the competing beat stores Twitter feed, Facebook, Instagram (basically dickriding)

Insanebeatz rant seems justified but I see a few people online with the wrong focus.

10. OHLY

Mar 31 Administrator User since 2015 London - Los Angeles + 783 RP

Grass is always greener syndrome. XD

11. itbangz

Apr 2 User since 2016 + 702 RP

I remember when I chat with insanebeatz year ago, and then chose soundgine over beatstars )

But have to admit competitors got clients on their sites, with all that chart systems. Here you are on your own in terms of promotion.

12. Mike

Apr 3 User since 2016 New York + 235 RP

@itbangz So is Insanebeatz legit?

13. itbangz

Apr 3 User since 2016 + 702 RP

@Mike @itbangz So is Insanebeatz legit?

seems like. hes isnt friend of mine so im not 100% clear, but there wasnt any MFS promo.

but still, i see most of youtube "type beats" producers sticking with beatstars, and as there is big money involved, should be a reason to

14. DNINE

Apr 4 User since 2016 Brazil + 103 RP

Seems like the trend of many online services lately is to nickel and dime you to death. It's a shame because lots of online services are solid. I'm good with Soundgine since I won't asked to pay to remove my beats (remember RB?)

I get there are costs involved in running a server but having customers take the hit for something a company can handle annoys me, Soundgine has never raised the price or asked to pay for services that should be free. Knock on wood.

15. 5 weeks ago

@Breeze So much damn drama, not that I care but do you think Insanebeatz is being paid to say this? Just saying, I've heard the same negative press about Beatstars but playing devils advocate imagine if MFS had a hand in this article.

Again, just saying. Insanebeatz might be 100% reputable.

I don't get paid for saying this. I don't even know if myflashstore / airbit know about my article. Beatstars ripped me off multiple times. I had the most horrible experience ever with beatstars. And I sell beats online for maybe 6-7 years. But this was the biggest scam ever. Here are both of my articles about my beatstars experience:

Part 1:
    http://www.insane-beatz.com/2015/10/201510the-truth-about-beatstars-com-and-their-distribution-service/

Part 2:
    http://www.insane-beatz.com/2017/03/201703201703201703beatstars-made-money-beats-behind-back-review-experience-2017/

16. Edited 5 weeks ago by Katabok

@InsaneBeatz But this was the biggest scam ever. Here are both of my articles about my beatstars experience:

I rekon they should teach people how to content ID their own beats, it's not that hard to learn/get Audiam/AdRev.

17. sontwisted

Aug 13 Power Contributor User since 2015 Brooklyn NY + 1355 RP

@Katabok audiam is no good anymore unless your are designing your own sounds you cant register beats that have any sounds or loops from any soundkits or popular daws

18. itbangz

Aug 15 User since 2016 + 702 RP

@sontwisted @Katabok Can you please make a short tutorial for content ID setup? And which 3rd party to choose?
    I tried to apply for youtube content id but they refused. tired of copyright claims against my beats.

19. sontwisted

Aug 15 Power Contributor User since 2015 Brooklyn NY + 1355 RP

@itbangz i have not figured out an alternative yet for now i would say change every sound or dont use them at all

20. itbangz

Aug 15 User since 2016 + 702 RP

@sontwisted @itbangz i have not figured out an alternative yet for now i would say change every sound or dont use them at all

i need basically the same that beatstars do.
    maybe @soundgine can implement content id too?

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!