Playce "Sponsored" Ads

1. 6 years ago

[deleted]

30 Apr 2015 User since 1970

@Soundgine About the "Sponsored" ads in Playce. Obviously, since it's brand spanking new, you guys are the only ones to have music filled there haha. I may not have the budget for it now, but I was wondering what the rates were for those, and where we'd go to purchase spots?

2. Soundgine

30 Apr 2015 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 22810 RP
    Edited 6 years ago by Soundgine

We were thinking $20 for 7 days. We actually cut some corners to release Playce today meaning the sponsored spots were going to be automated where you can purchase right off Control but for now just contact us via email or PM us. and we'll set you up. We will only have 12 spots open.

We feel that after 12, it really reduces your visibility.

We do intent to get that part automated by not right away. We might even do $10 for 7 days as an introductory offer, anybody interested, just let us know.

3. [deleted]

In my maximized window, only the top 4 are fully visible without scrolling. The fifth is mostly visible, and the rest you have to scroll to see. Is there going to be separate pricing depending on the positioning/placement on the list?

4. [deleted]

And/or what will determine the order you are on the list?

Unless it will cycle through? So maybe you'll start on the top and each day move down a listing? or vice versa?

5. Soundgine

They will all be random positioning. We might change that later. Truthfully, Playce is so new, I would wait 2 weeks before paying for a sponsored spot until the traffic is up. That being said, we just hit 2k just for Playce, but some of that might be people sharing the link.

We initially were going to do pricing based on positioning. as you scroll down, the cheaper the price. We might still do that, I guess feedback on this is more than welcome!

6. Volume

30 Apr 2015 User since 2015 London + 543 RP

Will buying sponsored spots move you higher in the ranks? Make your track hot, etc.

7. Soundgine

[quote=1184:@Volume]Will buying sponsored spots move you higher in the ranks? Make you a hot track, etc.[/quote]

Great question. Yes and No.

You DO NOT get an automatic boost once you pay for a spot, that's just plain shady business right there. But you will naturally get more plays, more likes (hopefully), sales (hopefully) that will boost you up due to your visibility on the home page.

8. [deleted]

1 May 2015 User since 1970

Yeah I know it's so new. There are still some bugs to fix and stuff too. So it'd probably be down the road a bit, but I just thought I'd see what you guys might have planned for it! Thanks :D

or Sign Up to reply!