Opinion of my Website and Beats

1. 3 years ago

Ibsenproducer

17 Mar 2017 Power Contributor User since 2016 Venezuela + 2187 RP

Hi friends, Please can you give me your opinion of my website, Beats and that I can improve or you think that is not well.

I'm always changing things that I think can improve. ^_^;

My Website: Ibsen Producer Website

Regards (^_^)/

2. ROBBMAC

17 Mar 2017 User since 2016 Midwest + 405 RP

'@Ibsenproducer ';

Nice site, I gave it a once over in desktop and responsive mode on Safari and it seems to load fast, and respond well to resizing (both english and spanish versions)

Take this how you will, but your header image buries your content below the fold even full screen on my 2560 x 1440 retina display. I'm starting to get the feeling that the splash page look of the early 2000's is making a comeback and maybe I'm just old school enough to not be in the loop :) I see a lot of peoples websites doing this lately. I'd personally prefer that beat player as above the fold as possible.

Small point (and I mean no offense) I think your translations on the English version could be off a little bit, not sure if you wrote those yourself or used a service. It's easy enough to follow but off just enough to stand out to a native English speaker.

Good tracks and lots of info on your site and overall, well done. It should do well for you.

PS: I followed you on social

3. Ibsenproducer

17 Mar 2017 Power Contributor User since 2016 Venezuela + 2187 RP

@ROBBMAC'' @Ibsenproducer ';

Nice site, I gave it a once over in desktop and responsive mode on Safari and it seems to load fast, and respond well to resizing (both english and spanish versions)

Take this how you will, but your header image buries your content below the fold even full screen on my 2560 x 1440 retina display. I'm starting to get the feeling that the splash page look of the early 2000's is making a comeback and maybe I'm just old school enough to not be in the loop :) I see a lot of peoples websites doing this lately. I'd personally prefer that beat player as above the fold as possible.

Small point (and I mean no offense) I think your translations on the English version could be off a little bit, not sure if you wrote those yourself or used a service. It's easy enough to follow but off just enough to stand out to a native English speaker.

Good tracks and lots of info on your site and overall, well done. It should do well for you.

PS: I followed you on social

thanks' @ROBBMAC' for excellent review, and no problem haha i am not an expert on English, my native
    language is Spanish because my from is Venezuela, I do the designs and everything myself, since I'm working with a limited budget. :/ You feel that this aspect can affect customers? i will contract a service for translate. i will follow back friend. Yesterday i check your beats, really good beats bro. keep doing excellent work!

4. ROBBMAC

17 Mar 2017 User since 2016 Midwest + 405 RP
    Edited 3 years ago by ROBBMAC

'@Ibsenproducer ';

Hey man, it was more of an observation and less of a "hey go fix this" kind of comment. I don't think you'll have any problem with your site and English speakers.

And trust me I know localization can be expensive to get done professionally, crowd sourcing can be unreliable (but I'm sure all the peeps here on the forums would be happy to pitch in with translations if you need help). All that said and you did a really good job.

I am a one man army too... coding, graphics, music, videos, marketing. I Google everything that I can't find in a book or magazine ;)

5. Ibsenproducer

19 Mar 2017 Power Contributor User since 2016 Venezuela + 2187 RP

@ROBBMAC'' @Ibsenproducer ';

Hey man, it was more of an observation and less of a "hey go fix this" kind of comment. I don't think you'll have any problem with your site and English speakers.

And trust me I know localization can be expensive to get done professionally, crowd sourcing can be unreliable (but I'm sure all the peeps here on the forums would be happy to pitch in with translations if you need help). All that said and you did a really good job.

I am a one man army too... coding, graphics, music, videos, marketing. I Google everything that I can't find in a book or magazine ;)

Excellent friend, thanks again

or Sign Up to reply!