Change the Function of Tabs?

1. 2 years ago

carsonsmusic

17 Feb 2017 User since 2017 La Quinta CA. + 52 RP

I don't know how to even search for this answer but...I'm using Soundgine to market Movie and TV music files like songs and background music to editors. Unfortunately, only the BEATS choice in my tabs allows for the multiple License choices in the Engine player. How can I make all 3 tabs or at least 2 of them...look just like the BEATS option? So I have all the License choices and what not?
    I can rename the tabs but to change their functions I see nothing...I know I'm a rookie and didn't even know how to search this in the forum...

Best,
    Carson Productions Music

2. Soundgine

17 Feb 2017 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17409 RP
    Edited 2 years ago by Soundgine

Hi Carson!

Currently only the beats section has the multi-license capabilities, but I see what you are trying to do. I'll ask' @Codemaker' if there is anything he can do to make all three tabs capable of using multiple licenses. I'm really not sure how difficult to make all 3 tabs function just like the beats tab.

If it ends up being a lengthy task, well need more time to get it done (most likely before March 31st)
    Welcome to the forum BTW!

3. carsonsmusic

That would be awesome!

I think you totally know what I'm saying but here's what I need all tabs to look and function like.

Thanks,
    Bruce

4. carsonsmusic

That would make life so good...I don't think I can use the system otherwise. :[

Many Thanks
    BC

5. Soundgine

17 Feb 2017 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 17409 RP

'@carsonsmusic' You basically want each tab to have the different licenses for example (lease, premium, exclusive) correct?

6. sontwisted

18 Feb 2017 Power Contributor User since 2015 Brooklyn NY + 2234 RP

Yes being able to seperate genres would be nice

7. shonzybeatz

18 Feb 2017 User since 2015 + 637 RP

That would be great !

or Sign Up to reply!