Stats and Analysis Feature Now Available

1. 7 months ago

Soundgine

9 Feb 2017 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 12451 RP

It's done. We implemented code to track the movement of customers coming to your beat store. It records movements like (Genre, Similar Artists, Instrument, Mood, BPM, Price) We also record where sales are coming from, so if you have the beat place on Facebook, different pages on your website or different websites all together, it will record it.

We also record other information like customers (Browsers, Devices, Operating Systems)

In addition, you can customize your stats to show what you want on your control panel and reorder them via drag and drop.
    These are huge marketing tools that we feel will have you become a more effective seller.

Enjoy!

2. Griffin

9 Feb 2017 User since 2015 Colorado + 877 RP

This is incredible! At first I didn't think much of it but I see now how incredibly powerful this is. Great job @soundgine @Codemaker

3. Soundgine

You got it. We are refining the drag and drop feature, that should be done within 12hrs.

4. I can tell you first hand this breakdown of stats has changed the game for me. I was the guy that saw a huge desire of "Beats with Hooks". I uploaded a few and saw my plays jump more than 50% with a few sales. These targetted stats are the real deal.

5. MC2

9 Feb 2017 User since 2015 + 149 RP

Very clever. I saw that it doesn't record if you quickly pick a search filter then change it. I think this is a great feature to not record fake clicks.

6. Soundgine

@MC2 Very clever. I saw that it doesn't record if you quickly pick a search filter then change it. I think this is a great feature to not record fake clicks.

We thought of that too. We devised a system to not count click happy people. It will only record serious clicks based on timing. We based the code for people that are naturally browsing through your beats, not robot type behavior.

7. PixelSashay

9 Feb 2017 Power Contributor User since 2015 2 4 6 + 2099 RP

~Well done @Soundgine @Codemaker ;-) this is golden.

8. Soundgine

Thanks @PixelSashay
    This is just the first launch, I'm sure we'll add more stats as learning code part is done now.

9. SkillyMusic

9 Feb 2017 Power Contributor User since 2015 + 2213 RP

This is a great update @Soundgine !

Hats off!

10. Soundgine

Edited 7 months ago by Soundgine

We really appreciate it @SkillyMusic
    @Codemaker really put in some magic in the "learning code"...some Matrix magic.

11. Tyson

9 Feb 2017 User since 2016 Hawaii + 380 RP

I was one of those testers and the biggest analysis for me was "Price Analysis" I saw what people wanted to pay through a few weeks of the system learning and made the appropriate changes. More consistent sales came from this critical info!

12. Soundgine

Glad the system is working for you @Tyson B)

13. fusion

9 Feb 2017 User since 2016 Florida, USA + 324 RP

This went from "fun extra stats, yawn" to "Holy shit! where have these stats been all my life!" This is ultra helpful.

14. Soundgine

@fusion We were always confident that these metrics would be critical in shaping how to run your business, you no longer have to produce music in the dark (so to speak)

I mean, I'm sure you get some feedback from current customers but we imagine the percentage of those that don't tell you want they are looking for are much higher. We definitely recommend you add search filters like "similar artists, instruments, etc...

15. grim

9 Feb 2017 User since 2016 + 240 RP

@Tyson I was one of those testers and the biggest analysis for me was "Price Analysis" I saw what people wanted to pay through a few weeks of the system learning and made the appropriate changes. More consistent sales came from this critical info!

+1

16. 80z

9 Feb 2017 User since 2015 + 775 RP

Just the ability to track where your sales come is gold. Great update!

17. Des

9 Feb 2017 User since 2015 + 310 RP

So if I sell a beat on my Facebook fanpage, it will show a sale came from Facebook?

18. Soundgine

@Des Yes, it will show "Facebook" as a referrer.

19. sontwisted

9 Feb 2017 Power Contributor User since 2015 Brooklyn NY + 1355 RP

Do we get analysis from all stats or just the seven on the dashboard meaning if i dont have similar artist selected as one of my seven but people are searching similar artist in my store will that data be collected but i just wont see it until i select similar artist or will it not be collected

20. Soundgine

Edited 7 months ago by Soundgine

@sontwisted Yes, you get analysis from ALL stats not just the 7 on your admin homepage. The 7 on your homepage is just to keep the the admin tidy.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!