Updates Coming Soon (Stats)

1. 7 months ago

Soundgine

27 Jan 2017 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 12451 RP
    Edited 7 months ago by Soundgine

Every now and then we go silent, and it's not because we chill in our man cave watching Donnie Darko trying to find out it's meaning. We have been working on and almost completing a re-work and adding new addition to stats. Can't disclose what stats will be available just yet, but there will be some in-depth ones that will really help you understand your buyers habits even before they check-out.

Simple to Advanced Stats Coming Soon

-image-

Learn Your Customers Habits

Some stats include some basic usage like what hardware platform they are using and browser, although these stats don't give you a total picture, it's small pieces of a bigger picture. Like I mentioned earlier, we will have some in-depth stats that will give you an idea of customers interests as we will record their movement as they search and play around with your beat store. Maybe your customers are looking at beats in the $50 range, maybe they are searching for a genre heavily and you had no idea.

You'll be able to choose which stats you want displayed on the homepage of your admin panel and reorder them as you wish. A dedicated stats tab will have all the stats. Soon you'll be Tony Stark and we're fine tuning your own Jarvis to give you the info you need to make "tighter" sales.

We got together with some of our highest selling producers to create these valuable toolsets. These stats are what they use to optimize sales.

For those waiting for other updates, we are working on them too, we usually work on multiple projects side by side.

So in short...we are working super hard :)
    Props to @Codemaker for putting in some serious code wiring.

2. Technowax

27 Jan 2017 User since 2016 Los Angeles + 230 RP

Really excited for this!

3. Breeze

27 Jan 2017 User since 2015 London + 489 RP

-image-

4. 80z

27 Jan 2017 User since 2015 + 775 RP

Are we NOT entertained? B)

5. mixscape

27 Jan 2017 Power Contributor User since 2015 France + 2655 RP

Great News !

6. DJFATZ

27 Jan 2017 User since 2015 Florida + 72 RP

Looking forward to this update!!

7. Soundgine

1 Feb 2017 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 12451 RP

Stats are complete, we just need to finalize the design and build the drag and drop and a dedicated stats page. Everything will be done within 5 days.

8. highflown

1 Feb 2017 User since 2015 + 520 RP

Yoooo the "high selling tracks" statistics is what I've been waiting for!!! :)

9. countmorris

4 Feb 2017 User since 2015 Orlando, Florida + 658 RP

Awesome news! More stats and analytics is always good!!

Speaking of credit card vs paypal though...

@Soundgine any word on when we will have credit card implementation again since 2checkout is no longer a valid service for us?

10. Derrian

4 Feb 2017 User since 2015 + 356 RP

This is exciting. This gives me insight on what people are liking so I can create beats based on these stats, good tool to zero in on pricing as well.

11. maddmannmuzik

4 Feb 2017 User since 2016 Aiken, S.C. + 252 RP

another epic update. soundgine is before its time.

12. Soundgine

6 Feb 2017 Administrator User since 2014 Los Angeles + 12451 RP

@countmorris Awesome news! More stats and analytics is always good!!

Speaking of credit card vs paypal though...

@Soundgine any word on when we will have credit card implementation again since 2checkout is no longer a valid service for us?

We are slated to get Stripe integrated in the next 45 days. 90% of our users can still use 2checkout, it's the 10% that were reviewed in depth for whatever reason.
    @Codemaker

13. mixscape

6 Feb 2017 Power Contributor User since 2015 France + 2655 RP
    Edited 7 months ago by mixscape

@Soundgine Amazing ! Great Job once again.

Btw, i have a graphic problem on my website with the "CLIENTS" Module since a few days, the height is anormaly too high. I tried to get rid of it by moving the module and deactivate/reactivate but the problem still there. Any idea ?

im on Win7 X64 and i use chrome.

14. Soundgine

We just deployed a soft launch and you should see a new tab called "Stats & Analysis" in your control panel. We still have some fine tuning to do tonight but we should have the final version launched in a couple days. Everything works for the most part including customer tracking behavior.

Let us know what you think.

15. Soundgine

@mixscape @Soundgine Amazing ! Great Job once again.

Btw, i have a graphic problem on my website with the "CLIENTS" Module since a few days, the height is anormaly too high. I tried to get rid of it by moving the module and deactivate/reactivate but the problem still there. Any idea ?

im on Win7 X64 and i use chrome.

You're welcome. About the "Clients" issue, please email technical@soundgine.com or private message @codemaker here on the forum as this is a separate issue than the thread topic. Thanks :)

16. mixscape

6 Feb 2017 Power Contributor User since 2015 France + 2655 RP

@Soundgine ok thanks ;)

17. Blacksheep

6 Feb 2017 User since 2016 Washington + 289 RP

@Soundgine We just deployed a soft launch and you should see a new tab called "Stats & Analysis" in your control panel. We still have some fine tuning to do tonight but we should have the final version launched in a couple days. Everything works for the most part including customer tracking behavior.

Let us know what you think.

What is the initial reaction (beatmakers) from this update?

18. Soundgine

@Blacksheep We have 3 testers and they all love it. For example, one of our testers showed a huge spike in customers were looking for beats with hooks in the "Genre" graph. This stat gave him the direction to start producing beats with hooks.

These are the type of stats that can fine tune sales.

19. Tone

6 Feb 2017 User since 2016 Florida USA + 379 RP

THIS is hot! These type of stats is what I need to increase my sales, before I was kind of producing without real knowledge of what my customers were looking for.

20. Des

6 Feb 2017 User since 2015 + 310 RP

From Soundgine's Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQMFDEkghvZ/?taken-by=soundgine

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!